Contacting Property Manager...
Bowman Property Management, LLC
P.O. Box 48281
Athens, GA 30604
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Welcome to Bowman Property Management.
Bowman Property Management, LLC was founded in 2010 by Owner/Broker Rich Bowman. Rich purchased his first investment property in 2007 and soon realized that after purchasing an investment property the second step (and a very important one) to a successful real estate investment is professional level property management.
Choosing the right company to manage your rental property is an important decision. Make the right decision and you will see your asset property maintained, grow in value over time, produce monthly cash flow, and be an overall pleasant experience. Make the wrong decision and you will see your asset deteriorate, decline in value, become a money pit, cause great stress and frustration, and possibly become a legal liability.
We understand the issues you face and have extensive training, knowledge, and resources to handle them. We realize how frustrating unreturned phone calls and emails can be when you have an issue that needs to be addressed. Property Management is a service business and we make it a top priority to continually improve our customer service to our clients (property owners) as well as our tenants. This customer service focus enables us to attract and retain the best property owners (as clients) and tenants (as customers).
We have an active membership with the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). This is the trade organization for property managers of 1-4 unit residential properties. Through NARPM we are kept up to date with the latest news, laws, and issues that affect our industry. We also have access to the best property management minds in Georgia and across the United States with literally thousands of years of property management experience to draw from.
Our initial consultation is free of charge to you. In this consultation we perform the following services for you:
- An initial Q & A where we review your current rental property situation, and where you want it to go in the future (i.e. are you looking to hold for the long term as an investment, sell when the market gets better, etc.). We also answer any general property management questions and address any concerns you may have from your previous experiences managing your rental property.
- A property visit where we do a physical walk through of the property and examine its current condition and determine what issues need to be addressed to get the property "Rent Ready".
- We perform a market analysis to determine the rental rates of similar properties in the area. This will give us a good idea of the rental rate you can expect from your property.
- After compiling the above information, we review it with you and give you our advice on how best to proceed. We will also answer any questions or concerns you may have about our findings.
Request your Quote today to speak with a professional at Bowman Property Management.