Contacting Property Manager...
Brink Property Management
Bellevue, WA 98004
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
BRINK strives to provide the most Professional, effective, accurate and efficient property management service available.
BRINK Property Management and our Team of Professional Property Managers provide Full service Property Management Services to Condominium and Homeowner Associations.
We offer our superior Property Management service to protect your investment in the Greater Seattle area with our territory extending North to Everett, South to Tacoma, East to North Bend and all cities between.
BRINK gives each property individualized attention during every phase of management.
BRINK is a member of CAI, the Community Associations Institute, maintaining the professionalism, high standards and up to the minute information and networking updates provided to our Association Management staff.
All BRINK account managers have solid experience in residential real estate management and our management fees are very reasonable.
Utilizing our service brings the following:
- Comprehensive expertise and knowledge of local Association laws.
- Detailed records and accounting reports.
- Professional relationship with Owners.
- Client dues collections.
- Billing and Collection of Homeowner Dues.
- Issuing late notices and file liens for unpaid dues.
- Process and pay Association bills.
- Maintain and reconcile Association checking account.
- Provide the board with monthly financial statements.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Send out notices and attend annual Homeowners Meetings.
- Attend Association Board Meetings.
- Assist Board with Enforcement of CC&R's.
- Regular inspections of the property.
- Arrange and supervise maintenance work.
- And more.