Contacting Property Manager...
1607 RR 620 N. Suite 900
Austin, TX 78734
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
NEW "APM.COM" CLIENTS RECEIVE 90 DAYS OF FREE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Thank you for your interest in Bristile Properties. We greatly appreciate the opportunity of earning your business and we look forward to building a lasting and successful partnership together.
At Bristile, we fully understand the importance of your real estate investment portfolio's performance and it is with your short and long-term success and goals in mind that our teams of professionals begin their daily management duties. Whether your home is in the process of being leased or has had a quality resident for multiple years, there are specific sets of skills needed to maximize your properties return. We understand these differences and have focused our business practices so that we maximize your returns while keeping your residents fully satisfied during their stay in your property.
Our fee structure is very simple. We will not be beat on pricing by any of our competitors. Our goal is to offer our clients' competitive pricing while still providing a bottom-line profit to the business. We believe that each property is unique and therefore, each contract should reflect the specific needs of that investment and client. We will try to fully understand your financial position and liabilities and together, create a fair agreement that works best for both parties. We currently offer percentage or flat-rate property management fee options.
Below are some of the management services that separate Bristile from the competition:
- 90-days of free property management services - We take the risk so you don't have to!
- Proactive communication from property management and maintenance teams
- Preventative maintenance and tax-reduction practices to reduce financial exposure to investor
- Monthly rent collection with online rent payment options available to all residents
- Accurate and easy-to-understand monthly reports of all income and expenses
- 24-hour access to owner's online account through our website:
- Access to all property documents (leases, contracts, statements, etc.)
- Access to all monthly statements (uploaded as a .pdf file for easy access at all times)
- Access to a wide range of customizable financial and tenant related reports
- Ability to view updates from manager regarding your investment
- Timely owner distributions via ACH deposit - Get your money on time and when you expect it!!
- Cutting-edge marketing techniques utilized to maximize rental income and minimize any potential vacancy time
- Extensive tenant screening - Getting the best applicants in your investment
- 24-hour live answering service available for any property or maintenance issues
Bristile is affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Texas Apartment Association (TAA)
- Austin Apartment Association (AAA)
- San Antonio Apartment Association (SAAA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB which classifies Bristile with an "A" Rating)