Contacting Property Manager...
Capital Investment Real Estate LLC
PO Box 651291
Salt Lake City, UT 84165
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Capital Investment Real Estate was founded with YOUR bottom line in mind, NOT ours. With us, you're not just a number. We make it personal, and take care of your property like it is our own. better! Our agents are not only property management experts, but Realtors as well! We are held to a higher standard, and enjoy doing what we do, which enables us to provide a complete range of services to meet the needs of all types of property owners and tenants. From first timers, to experienced investors, we pride ourselves in our ability to coach property owners regarding the profitability of their investment.
- What is going to get you the best Rate of Return?
- What is going to give you the best Capitalization Rate?
- How do I get more rent from my property?
- What are my best long-term goals?
- Which upgrades are necessary and which are not, etc.
Our fees are very simple and straight-forward. If the property is not occupied, or rent is not collected, you do not pay a management fee. It’s that simple! No hidden fees, or surprises.
Included in our management fee is:
- Advertisement of properties, photos and signage
- Screening of applicants. This includes credit check, background check, reference checks, income verification etc.
- Quarterly property inspections
- Collection of rents
- Online access to tenant and property information, including leases and documents
- Detailed monthly statements, along with many other reports right at your fingertips. Including profit & loss, year to date, 1099 etc.
- Direct deposit into your account of monthly rent disbursements
- Coordination of maintenance-24 hour Maintenance emergency line
- Includes all future tenant move in and move out coordination and inspections.
- Eviction coordination. Our attorney is one of the best in the state, and specializes in landlord/tenant law. If an eviction is necessary, we coordinate the entire process and remove them from the property promptly and efficiently, with little up-front cost.
Contact us today to get a free property analysis! We are happy to discuss all your concerns, questions, and rental price, right over the phone. Or we can meet you right on-site. We look forward to hearing from you!