Contacting Property Manager...
Carolina One Property Management
4024 Salt Pointe Parkway
North Charleston, SC 29405
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Carolina One Property Management offers professional services with a personal touch, relieving you of the day to day headaches of property management while keeping you informed every step of the way.
We offer an experienced team of dedicated Property Managers and the best accounting system available, as well as the support of Carolina One Real Estate's 850 sales associates located in offices throughout the Metro Charleston area.
Whether through renting a property or long term property management, you can take advantage of the power of the number one real estate company and property management division in the area.
- WE WILL evaluate the property to determine a rental price, based on condition, location, features and the market rents of comparable properties.
- WE WILL advise you on practical property changes and/or capital improvements that could bring you higher rent, or enhance marketability.
- WE WILL use our name recognition, along with our reputation, and network of Sales Associates to market your home.
- WE WILL advertise your property in a variety of ways, both locally and via the Internet.
- WE WILL provide reference verification and credit checks for potential tenants.
- WE WILL maintain regular communication through monthly reports, e-mail and other correspondence.
- WE WILL handle rent collection, record keeping and legal actions including evictions.
- WE WILL offer 24-hour emergency service for tenants.
- WE WILL provide lease negotiation and preparation on your behalf.
- WE WILL perform periodic inspections and provide written condition reports.
- WE WILL furnish a detailed property inspection report after each move-in.
- WE WILL protect your investment by using licensed and insured contractors to maintain and repair your property.
- WE WILL monitor market conditions to insure that you receive competitive rental rates.
- WE WILL supply monthly and annual accounting statements, year-end income, expense statements and a 1099.
- WE WILL aggressively pursue rent collection to ensure your income.
- WE WILL approve bills, deduct expenses, and disburse funds.
Request your free quote today to learn more about how we can take the stress out of owning investment property.