Contacting Property Manager...
Cascade Community Management, LLC
12550 SE 93rd Avenue
Clackamas, OR 97015
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
At Cascade Community Management we've taken the five star experience to a whole new level and applied it to Property Management. No matter if you're a tenant dropping off rent or a vendor picking up keys; everyone is treated as a client.
- Warmly decorated office
- Greeted with a smile
- No never ending phone tree "Live Person Every time"
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail
Why Owners Choose Cascade Community Management:
Cascade Community Management has been serving the Portland Metro Area for almost 20 years. In 2007 Mr. Cody Halsey purchased Cascade Community Management, LLC. At the time Mr. Halsey purchased Cascade, Cascade was your average small management company. With Mr. Halsey's unique client relations and marketing techniques he has been able to quickly grow the company into one of the premier property management companies servicing the Portland Metro Area.
As of October 2008, CCH Enterprises, Inc, Cascade Community Management's parent company, owned by Mr. Halsey, purchased Peters & Company Real Estate Management. Peters & Co has been serving Portland for over 28 years. Peters & Co does not only handle residential property management, Peters & Co also manages Home Owner Associations (HOA). Cascade Community Management has absorbed Peters & Co property management portfolio into its current portfolio. Cascade will still operate and use the name Peters & Co for the Home Owners Associations (HOA).
This purchase and merger has anchored Cascade Community Management and Peters & Company as one of Portland's premier all in one management companies.
Testimonial from Owners:
"Cody is professional, pleasant, and very prompt at answering questions and addressing issues. He has great communication skills. Cody is quick to turn around and rent units. He has good relationships with contractors. The prices charged for repairs and maintenance are quite reasonable. Cody's tenant retention rate is great. I have never had any tenants contact me with complaints about Cody.
I trust Cody to take complete care of our rental properties. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the highest quality property manager. I wish we owned more properties so Cody could manage them."
Thanks for getting back to me. You and the staff at CCM have been superb! We didn't know what to expect when we were first thinking of owning a rental property, but you all have eased our concern. You are the BEST at responding to emails, phone calls, etc, no matter how urgent the question is. Thanks so much for helping us transition as that time got a little complicated; you helped to keep us calm and collected.
Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you,
Jared & Kelley Thompson
- As former property management consultants we built a successful business by consulting for other property management companies. The same expertise sought after by other property management companies is now available to you.
- A Management Action Plan (MAP) is developed for every owner to ensure the correct steps are taken to meet your investment goals and preserve your real estate.
- Cascade Community Management performs regular property inspections, rental and marketing surveys.
- A budget is developed for each investment property and this budget is used as a guideline to operate your real estate as if it were its own business.
- Faster owner payments via electronic disbursements.
- We return PHONE CALLS!
Why Our Accounting Is BEST In The Industry:
- Cascade Community Management utilizes the best property management software in the industry which allows us to maintain the highest efficiency.
- Owners have 24hr access to their financial information via the Owners Portal.
- Our systems will alert us when income and expenses aren't going to meet budgets.
- Budgets are examined and reviewed every month.
- All expenditures are carefully scrutinized to ensure they are justified.
Investment Property Analysis (IPA)
If you own a large number of single family, multi family or commercial real estate asks us about a FREE Investment Property Analysis. Simply put, we will review your financial reports and provide you with some expert analysis on where we can add value.