Contacting Property Manager...
12414 Hwy 99 Suite 102
Everett, WA 98204
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
We specialize in providing peace of mind. Whether this is your first investment property or your twenty-first, you need to know that your property is being professionally, proactively managed.
- Tenant screening and selection. It's our phone number in the ad, on the sign, and fielding the inquiries about the property. We're the ones meeting prospective tenants and working through the application and selection phases. We require a full credit and criminal background check for each adult applicant . Employment, personal, and past tenancy references are all verified during this process.
Resulting in quality, well-screened tenants for your property.
- Rent billing and collections. No more calling or knocking on doors to collect rent. We process all rent collections through our corporate office and provide you with a prompt check or a direct deposit to the account of your choice. We pursue delinquencies swiftly and credit reporting agencies are contacted when appropriate.
Creating hassle-free income each month.
- Periodic reporting to keep you informed about your property status. Our reports provide details for tax return preparation, property reviews, reserve expenditures, and more as needed by property and tenant. Monthly statements keep you apprised of income and outgo for your property.
You can relax while we keep track of the details and document everything for you.
- Periodic Property Reviews. Our checklist includes over twenty-two items every property owner should know about their property. Is there a leak under the sink? Are there signs of illegal activity on the premises? Is the structure sanitary and safe? Is the yard being maintained? We make sure you're not stuck with unpleasant surprises when the tenant moves out.
You can rest easy knowing your property is cared for - even when you're away.
YOU MAY ALSO CONTRACT FOR:
- Coordination of property repairs and maintenance. We work with a variety of licensed, bonded and insured contractors. When appropriate, we obtain competitive bids and hire the best person for the job.
You save the time, effort, and stress of checking references, meeting for bids, coordinating and overseeing repairs and maintenance.
- Fee Structure. Our competitive rates are just 8% of the rent for full management. The placement fee, renewal fee, and details may be discussed with your property manager. We also accommodate owners with a Placement Only contract if you want to manage the property yourself but don't want the inconvenience of finding the new tenant and showing the property