Contacting Property Manager...
CB Property Management, Inc.4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd.
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
The CB Property Management Advantage
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent property manager professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work. That said, CB Property Management is the fastest growing management company in the Greater Los Angeles area. Our services and rentals cover Ventura County, Conejo Valley, San Fernando Valley and the surrounding areas.
What Sets CB Property Management Above the Rest
- No management charge when the property is vacant
- No charge for tenant search
- No mark-up for services provided by contractors
- Professionally licensed agents trained to service your property
- Free advertising until your home is rented
- Access to our established list of renters with years of positive track records
- Hundreds of satisfied clients.
- Full Property Management Handling- we handle all aspects of property management from tenant placement, maintenance and accounting and billing.
- One-Time Rental Program - this program is for local property owners who have the time and knowledge to manage their property but do not want to do the tenant placement and property showings. We find the tenant; you do the rest.
- Tenant Screening Service - this program is for the property owner who has found the tenant but doesn't have the resources to run the necessary credit, income, employment, and criminal investigations/verifications.
- Limited Service - this program is for the local property owner who needs help advertising their rental property. We will place your home on the MLS system for all the real estate agents and Brokers to view.
- Vacation Rental Management
If you would prefer not to get a phone call at 3:00 a.m. about a leaking water heater, this program is designed for you. CB Property Management will handle all aspects of caring for your property 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Listed below are a few of the many services included:
- Rent collection
- Provide/supervise maintenance
- Payment of all bills/mortgages
- Monthly computerized statements
- Assist/supervise resident managers
- Retain legal services (at owner's cost)
- 7 days a week and 24 hours a day availability
One-time Leasing Service
If you prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property yourself but you do not have the time or availability to market and show vacancies on a moment's notice, nor the expertise in choosing a new tenant, this is the right program for you. CB Property Management will handle any or all of the following:
- Install Yard or Window Sign
- Digital photography of interior and exterior
- View/show vacant unit(s)
- Market on MLS and various internet sites
- Execute rental/lease agreement
- Recommend required maintenance
- Collect first month's rent and security deposit up-front
- Creative advertising/marketing vacancies
- Conduct move-in inspection of the property
- Thorough verification/credit screening
- Turn over original document and funds to you
Tenant Screening Service
As one of our management clients, you may prefer to show your own vacancies. However, if you would like some added assurance that the tenant you select is thoroughly screened, qualified and verified, this is the right service for you. CB Property Management will provide the following:
- Verify information on application
- Run a credit report
- Verify job/income
- Execute rental/lease agreement
- Interview current and past landlord
- Supply the owner with a copy of new Lease
If you prefer to manage every aspect of managing your property and only need help advertising your rental to the real estate community, the limited service is ideal for you. CB Property Management will place your rental into the realtors Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Why spend hundreds of dollars on a small newspaper ad that runs for one week and gets little or no results. CB Property Management will provide the following:
- Place your property in the MLS with ten photos (you supply the photos)
- Place your property on the largest real estate web site in the world
- Install a lockbox on your front door so agents can show your property when it is convenient.
- Install a "For Rent" sign in front of the property