Contacting Property Manager...
Centurion Real Estate Management LLC
3415 Litchfield Place SE
Salem, OR 97317
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
"34% of Residents Move Due to Poor Management" --Apartment All-StarExperience the difference of having your property professionally managed by Centurion Real Estate Management, LLC. Great management shouldn't be costly - It should be invaluable! Let Centurion take and solve your rental management And maintenance headaches AND increase your profits!
Advantages of Centurion:
- Full-Service Property Management
- Investment Security
- Satisfied Tenants
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Oversight
- Proven Track Record
- Local Expertise
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Aggressive Advertising & Marketing Strategies To Attract Quality Tenants Faster
"34% of Residents Move Due to Poor Management" --Apartment All-StarThe Real Estate and Property Management Industry is a highly regulated field. Our Industry must comply with numerous agencies as well as be aware of and comply with numerous laws and regulations. At Centurion, we understand that property management can be very knowledge as well as labor intensive and we are here to meet that challenge every day.
- You can turn the headaches over to us and begin to enjoy life again.
- Added convenience and peace of mind knowing that your property is being well taken care of and that the short and long term value is being preserved and maximized.
- As a professional management company, we can often leverage our size and negotiate better rates for services such as maintenance, extermination and pest control services, capital improvement projects, advertising and much more.
- The value of experience in the industry. You can be certain that we will be raising rents in a timely manner and attracting quality tenants that will rent longer. This will immediately add an increase to your bottom line while reducing the added expense of costly turnovers.
- Reduced vacancy rates.
- Through continuous monitoring and oversight of your property, we are able to handle minor maintenance issues before they become major costly repair work.
In today's diverse and rapidly changing Real Estate environment, property Owners require a wide range of Property Management solutions. Centurion has the experience to help guide you and your property along the course to meet your goals and objectives. Centurion is a mid-sized management company so you won't get lost in the crowd but you will get the attention you and your property need. We pride ourselves on being a leader in innovation and a cutting edge, think outside the box type of company when it comes to solving problems and maximizing our clients investment property. Centurion is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARP) and Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) which gives us access to a wide range of services and a depth of additional knowledge in the field of property management. We also have an extensive network of vendors and service providers that add to the depth of services and resources we can offer our clients.