Contacting Property Manager...
Champion Realty - Commercial
1300 SE Maynard Rd.
Cary, NC 27511
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
At Champion Realty, we are not interested in becoming the largest commercial real estate firm, or receiving accolades from our peers. Our goal is to be recognized by our clients for the success we achieve on their commercial real estate transactions, as well as our overall involvement in their business growth.
Commercial Property Management
Champion Realty manages commercial spaces in various cities throughout the Greater Triangle Area. We strive to provide the most professional and efficient property management service available in order to maximize the profitability of real estate.
Champion Realty offers property management services to commercial property owners, operating with a simple premise in mind - we treat the property as if it were our own. We work as an extension of the owner, providing a personalized management program designed to meet specific objectives. Our goal is to enhance long-term value by reducing expenses, increasing revenue and providing programs such as:
- Income/Expense analysis
- Tenant retention
- Long-range planning
- Risk management
- Project revitalization
- Lease analysis
There are just two sides of the profitability equation when managing properties: income and expenses. Champion Realty's commercial property management has delivered high levels of profits for our property management clients because we treat the property like you would treat it. We aggressively pursue leasing, but keep in mind the risks of turnover and benefits of long term partnerships with our tenants.
You profit from Champion Realty's expertise in all aspects of commercial property management, so that your bottom line is enhanced, your property is well taken care of, and your investment grows.
Our commercial property management services include:
- Negotiate lease renewals
- Bill and collect tenant rent
- Arrange for payment of all operating expenses after obtaining owner approval for amounts over predetermined limits
- Arrange for property insurance
- Collect revenue
- Oversee owner approved renovations and upgrades to the property
- Coordinate and supervise service contracts and trades work at the property
- Attend to emergency issues
- Provide detailed monthly accounting statements to the owner
- Report on and review with owner any necessary capital repairs
- Arrange for property insurance
- Prepare annual budgets
- Bill tenants each month for common are maintenance, insurance, and property taxes (triple net)
- Reconcile tenant payments with amount billed
At Champion Realty, we understand that our clients are unique and so are their needs. We take pride in our ability to fulfill the most challenging requirements of our clients. We are extremely successful in leasing commercial properties, ranging from single-tenant retail or office establishments, to small strip centers to larger, anchored shopping centers. But what makes us truly successful is developing a thoughtful, strategic plan for each specific situation. Through this attention to detail, we are able to meet our client's needs and help them make the right commercial real estate decision.
When you exclusively list your property with us, you can be assured your property will receive maximum exposure in the marketplace. Each of our listings enjoys the benefits of a customized marketing program which includes the following:
- High Quality Brochure: A brochure consisting of a photo, location map, and an outline of the property's characteristics is produced and sent to all relevant and commercial brokers - and is available online.
- Internet Marketing: Additionally, each listing is submitted to many other commercial real estate websites.
In today's constantly changing commercial real estate market, project leasing representatives are more valuable and important than ever. At Champion Realty, our project leasing experts use their market knowledge to create tenant mixes that result in increased traffic, cross-shopping, and increased value for the long term. Developers, landlords and owners rely on Champion Realty to give them the edge in marketing and leasing their commercial real estate properties.
At Champion Realty, our project leasing representatives respond to the unique needs of our clients by developing a thoughtful, strategic plan for each situation.
Project Leasing Services Offered by Champion Realty
- Initial consultation, site planning, anchor tenant selection and identifying optimum tenant mix
- Development of promotional materials and marketing information resources
- Identify and contact retailer prospects active in the market to maximize the potential tenant mix
- Negotiate leases and ultimately close transactions
- Supervise or provide property management