Contacting Property Manager...
Chances Are Realty, LLC
8633 Cherry Lane #2A
Laurel, MD 20707
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
Chances Are Realty, LLC is a Professional Property Management Service, offering full service property management. We specialize in keeping maintenance cost as low as possible by handling all repairs on a competitive bid basis using independent contractors. We maintain accurate written records with all of our field people to check on maintenance calls and follow up on scheduled completion dates. Our top-notch office staff is highly knowledgeable and is thoroughly trained in real estate property management operations.
Two ways to get your home rented:
We take care of it all! Market your home, tenant screening, security deposit collection, lease signing on to our management services.
You market your home and show your home and send all potential tenants to us for screening and Security deposit collection and execution of the lease. After we finish we will hand everything over to you.
8 Important Reasons to Hire a Property Manager
- The Property Manager can be the bad cop when it comes to chasing the rent. This allows the Landlord to ensure swift rent collection while hiding behind the Property Manager.
- The Property Manager will have access to the best real estate professionals, leasing agents, solicitors, architects structural engineers to name just a few in his geographic location for your property type and will be able to give you an impartial and independent opinion on who he thinks can solve your problem or shift your vacant space the fastest.
- The Property Manager will have professional liability Insurance. There may be times when a claim will be referred to his insurer instead or yours thus keeping your Insurance costs down.
- Let the Property Manager company will pay for the paper, photocopier, fax, phone envelopes postage, stationery etc for invoicing and dealing with tenants instead of you paying for it. On a large portfolio this can be a significant cost saving.
- Make the Property Manager's company responsible for vetting your vendors/ suppliers. Failure to properly get vendors can be a costly mistake. Many Landlords overlook this duty because either they do not know how to do it or because it is a time consuming and laborious process.
- A Property Manager should only be charging around $1500 per tenancy per year. Consider your legal costs and compare and contrast the value for money!
- Make the Property Manager is responsible for preparing frequent written inspection reports for each property. Faults in property that are found quickly can be resolved before they become expensive items of disrepair.
- Free up your time for doing deals that make money...I mean serious money.