Contacting Property Manager...
Colorado Realty & Property Management, Inc.-Boulder1400 Folsom St. #101
Boulder, CO 80302
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. prides itself on being one of the most progressive and professional property management firms in Colorado. We are a results-oriented company, driven by the satisfaction of our clients. We continuously strive to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible.
We currently manage several hundred properties in the Denver ,Boulder and surrounding metro areas with rent prices ranging from $650 to $4,500 a month. Our Portfolio consists of single family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, and quads.
We are able to effectively manage properties in a large geographic area because we have the experience, efficient systems, cutting-edge technology, and an extensive network of staff and vendors throughout the area.
Colorado Realty and Property Management, Inc. is one of the few property management companies in the Metro Denver and Boulder area where the company founder and Managing Broker holds the prestigious MPM® designation (Master Property Manager) awarded by the National Association of Residential Property Managers®.
As active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), we subscribe to the NARPM Code of Ethics and focus on education, industry knowledge, and best practices.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you keenly aware of the regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant laws regarding fair housing laws, tenancy, lead-based paint, toxic mold, Warranty of Habitability, service animals, reasonable accommodations, marijuana, rental licensing and security deposit dispositions?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning? It happens all of the time.
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you understand the legal process of evicting a Tenant and all of the costs involved?
- Do you have an Attorney on retainer or have access to one for advice on property and tenant situations?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take better care of the property or to start paying their rent on time? Where do you start when they don't?
- Do you dread dealing with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Have you created and relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more?
- Are you sure that these vendors are giving you the best prices?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks? Do you really have the time to be doing this?
- Do you have the appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws?
- Are you concerned about spending your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the bookkeeping necessary on your rental property?
We have the necessary systems, vendors, knowledge and experience to handle your rental property and manage your Tenants.
Full Service Property Management highlights include:
Marketing of the Property
Bookkeeping & Financial Management
Property Management & Lease Enforcement
Tenant Management & Lease Enforcement
Student Rental Property Management (ask us about the specifics)
We look forward to talking with you.