Contacting Property Manager...
Community Association ManagementStatewide, SC
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
A DIFFERENT Kind of Management Company.
Every community is different, and so are we. We're different because at Community Association Management we understand that each community has its own unique needs, desires and obligations. Like a living thing, a community grows and matures over time. As is often the case, a community will outgrow an inflexible management company that is not equipped to meet their ever changing needs.
We offer to each community a broad choice of management products and tools ranging from Self-Service Solutions to full-service management. That's right, if you choose to self manage, we offer solutions to make things easier! The result is the best value of management and services available for your community, all without the hidden fees associated with many of those "other" companies.
Full Service Management
We take our business very seriously. Thatâ€™s why we are constantly exploring new ways to exceed what customers expect from a community management company.
Naturally, we offer personalized customer service and seek to meet all of our customerâ€™s needs through unparalleled one-on-one attention. What resonates most with the communities we serve is our wide range of products, resources and tools that save both time and money. These services include negotiating volume-based contracts with vendors allowing us to purchase valuable services in bulk and then pass the saving on to our communities, assisting in the creation of newsletters and community mailings, and the development and administration of web sites designed to keep each community association connected.
Itâ€™s no small feat, but for Community Association Management, itâ€™s standard fare. All of our services are geared toward enhancing the value of the communities we serve â€“ itâ€™s what our customers expect for their investment, and strong community management is a key ingredient in achieving that objective.
Here are more examples of the services we provide:
- Comprehensive operational and financial assistance
- Master insurance programs
- Prompt computer-tracked work orders
- Electronic and print media
- Custom mailings
- Detailed records maintenance and electronic storage
- Vendor screening and selection
- Emergency repair services
- Productive board and annual meetings
- Comprehensive walk-through inspections
- Architectural review and decisioning
- Web access for homeowners to view and pay their accounts
We recognize that many community associations are self-managed for many different reasons. At Community Association Management, we understand that by choosing to self-manage your community, you have undertaken a very large responsibility. We would like to help.
Our company was founded with the self-managed community in mind. Whether your community is self-managed or considering making the change to a self-managed association, we can help. We know the unique challenges you experience every day while juggling jobs, families and association duties. You are not alone! We are here to provide you with the tools you need to be an effective and productive self-managed association.
Community Association Management can provide your association with a web-based management application that will allow your board and committee members to work more effectively and ensure that your associationâ€™s records are maintained correctly and are accessible when you need them. Our web-based application will enable you to collect assessments faster, have quick and easy access to community financial information, and have the ability to approve invoices for payment by us online.
The best part is that there is no software or special equipment to buy. All of our applications can be accessed using your home computer and high-speed internet connection.
Here are more tools we can provide to make your self-managed community successful:
- Track Violations and automatically escalate them based upon criteria the board selects.
- Automatically Generate customized letters for each stage of a violation with a click of the mouse!
- Automatically assess violation fines as scheduled by the board.
- Track and decision architectural requests.
- Automatically generate customized architectural approval/denial letters based on the request, with a click of the mouse!
- Allow board members to approve invoices for payment online.
- Manage homeowner correspondence.
- Manage and track work orders for condo or town home communities.
- REAL TIME (easy to read and understand) accounting, work order, ARC and violation reports at the click of the mouse!
- Eliminate the need to store paper files in a board memberâ€™s home.
- Ensure that the associationâ€™s records are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Allow homeowners the option of paying dues by mail, Direct Debit, eCheck or Credit Card, all without fees to you!
- Homeowner website that allows REAL TIME account information, submission of work orders, ARC requests and a whole lot more!
Contact us today to see how Community Association Management can benefit your association.