Contacting Property Manager...
Complete Association Management Company
PO Box 12117
Las Vegas, NV 89112
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
Our name says it best - Complete Association Management Company LLC. Our capable and friendly staff will provide you with the complete and customized management program you're looking for.
We provide professional management services for master-planned communities, condominiums, townhomes, and developers of new-home communities.
Our goal is to maximize the quality of the Homeowners Association experience, for both the Board of Directors as the governing authority of the community, and the homeowners as the governing authority and the homeowners as members.
We do that by efficiently managing your community. We evaluate our organization on a regular basis to ensure that we provide the highest level of professional service.
We recognize that you have made a substantial financial investment in your community. We want to help you keep that investment solid.
CAMCO manages Community Associations only in Clark County Nevada; the Las Vegas Valley is our main focus. We are established in the Las Vegas area, and we stay informed about the latest policies and procedures that affect Homeowners Associations.
Our references and recommendations indicate that the Associations we manage are pleased with our service. Please ask to see them.
Association Management Services
CAMCO currently manages over 165 communities in the Las Vegas area. We offer the following:
- Accessible, certified Association Managers
- 24 hour Web site access: online account information
- 24 hour emergency service
- Provide monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors
- Read, study and understand all governing documents of the Association. Correspond with members in violation of the CC&Rs, By-laws, Rules & Regulations and report the status of all noncompliance to the Board of Directors in a timely manner.
- Act as the custodian of the corporate records. Coordinate preparing annual tax returns for the Master Association.
- Preparation and scheduling for Board meetings and annual membership meetings.
- Monitor delinquencies; send late notices and present problem accounts to the Board of Directors with recommendations for further action.
- Managers personally conduct compliance inspections.
- Correspond with new members upon notification by the title company, providing the member with a welcome package explaining their benefits as well as responsibilities for all Association matters.
- Prepare the annual budget for Board approval.
- Prepare for, notice, and attend the budget ratification meeting.
- Prepare for, notice, and attend the annual meeting. This includes the taking and transcribing of minutes.
- Prepare for, notice, and attend all regular Board of Director meetings. This includes the taking and transcribing of minutes.
- Prepare for, notice and attend all Executive sessions & hearings of the Board of Directors. This includes taking and transcribing of minutes.
- Obtain, award, supervise bids and work as required and directed by the Board of Directors.
- Collect all revenues and disburse payments to vendors as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Represent the Association as resident agent with the Secretary of State.
- Monitor and supervise vendors as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Bank Security with ACH Filter/Block and Positive Pay to avoid fraud on any account.
- Most importantly, we return your phone calls!