Contacting Property Manager...
Consensys Property Management, Inc.
1380 S. Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92805
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
"We manage to meet our Clients Goals and Objectives. Our Management team consists of a highly trained group of professionals with diverse knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the ever-changing market."
CONSENSYS Property Management is a full-service property management firm. We provide property management services for multi-family and commercial real estate, maintenance and renovation services, and real estate transaction consulting. We are an Accredited Management Organization. Our investment and management experience dates back to 1965.
Why should you retain CONSENSYS as your property manager? Because our name spells superior service.
Collect the income at your property in a timely manner
Obligations as a professional, licensed property management firm will be met
Never place our interests above yours
Strategize and implement marketing plans
Enhance your revenues by pursuing ancillary income opportunities
No-nonsense approach to the day-to-day headaches of property management
Staff your property with trained, professional on-site personnel
Your one-stop, cost-effective solution for property management
Specialized services such as due diligence support and compliance audits
CONSENSYS offers a suite of Value-Added property management services, at competitive rates, such as:
INCOME & EXPENSES
- Assertive collection of rents, late fees and other property income
- Pursuit of any potential ancillary income opportunities
- Timely payment of property expenses
LEASING, MARKETING & MAINTENANCE
- Recruitment and training of on-site personnel
- Enforcement of property rules to maintain curb appeal and high standard of living
- Reposition properties from deferred state to positive NOI
- Market surveys of competitors' rents and concessions
- Instant screening of prospective residents using the latest technology
- Prompt turn-over of vacant units - whether reconditions or renovations
- Preventative maintenance programs and safety inspections
- Competitive bidding for significant expenditures (Capital Improvements)
- Management of small and large Rehabilitation projects
- 24-Hour maintenance emergency response, 7 days per week
- Income and Expenses accounting with secure, web-enabled property management software
- Monthly financial statements mailed by the end of each month
- Cash basis accounting available
- Special Services: Accounting for property owners who ONLY need financial record keeping services
We strive to meet our company's goals through collaboration and respect for one another.
We apply our unique set of controls and processes to sustain sensible and profitable operation of our properties.