Contacting Property Manager...
Crest Premier Properties
4625 S Lakeshore Dr Suite 300
Tempe, AZ 85282
22239 N Reinbold Dr
Maricopa, AZ 85138
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
To establish lasting partnerships with a cadre of proud property owners with properties that are occupied by happy residents who call their rental units home.KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Treat each client with respect
- Treat each employee as a team member
- Strong fiscal management and sound reinvestment in growing the business
- Strong accountability to each client
- Keep vacancy rates on all properties below market level
- Provide cost effective maintenance to all properties
- Provide on time quality monthly reports to all Owners on all Units managed
- Develop and network with other Realtors and supporting businesses
CREST relies on a system that allow potential tenants to easily access properties and have all their information needs met without leaving the comfort of their homes. All the properties are normally available on the company website so tenants can view, select and make applications without coming into the office.A heavy INTERNET presence with website optimization helps to generate leads on a continuous basis. CREST advertising through the INTERNET yields a steady flow of applicants for residences. We often receive Realtor referrals and the Arizona Multiple Listing Services is also used to market properties.
CRESTPP appreciates that it has no business without satisfied clients. We place a premium on client relations and this is achieved through honest and open communication.CRESTPP believes that that the customer should always feel that we are a partner that has his income property investment as our highest priority. Our staff is required to have the skill sets needed for successful customer service and building client relationships.
A fixed management fee is charge for properties of four or less units. A different fee structure exists for multifamily properties and this is influenced by a) the number of units, b) owners direct contribution to expenses and; c) number of Owner properties that are managed by CREST