Contacting Property Manager...
Crummack Huseby Property Management, Inc.
25531 Commercentre Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS. GROWING COMMUNITIES.
Our award-winning leadership began in 1999 when Margo Crummack and Sandra Woods Huseby were inspired to create change within the Orange County community management industry through their forward-thinking processes. Working with HOAs, homebuilders, and land developers, we have added value to communities throughout Southern California. Our personalized approach to community management has allowed us to successfully discover and develop one-of-a-kind programs for new and existing communities.
Let our award-winning talent present to your team or board for an unparalleled approach to property management and builder services.
PERSONALIZED AND PROVEN PERFORMANCE
- Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) Services
- Builder Processing and Coordination
- BRE Budgets
- New Community Development Management and Consulting
- Homeowners Association Management
- Financial Management
- Accounting Services
- Escrow Services
- Board Efficiency Training
- Strategic Resource Allocation
- Evaluating Your Current Homeowner's Association
BRILLIANTLY EFFICIENT FOR A BIGGER IMPACT
We've always maintained our small company friendliness while still making a big impact on our clients. You'll know us by first name and vice versa, so you will always feel and know our excellent team is accessible to you and your community.
Let us present to you and your board members. You'll immediately see how our efficient process, paired with our personalized service, allows us to successfully handle projects and communities of any size.
EXPERIENCE OUR AWARD-WINNING PORTFOLIO OF COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Board Meeting Strategies & Efficiency Training
- Educating Your Homeowners Association
- Commercial Property Management Expertise
- Community Event Planning & Coordination
- Customized Management Plans & Preventative Maintenance
- Annual Vendor Evaluation for Our Clients & Non-Clients
- Project Management & Strategic Resource Allocation
- Community Management Software Set-up & Maintenance
- Strong Community Presence Onsite & Offsite
- Financial Management, Planning & Accounting Services
- BRE Budget Preparation, Budgets & Processing
- Personalized Architectural Plan Review Coordination
- Expertise in New Project Development
- CH Connect: A customized web portal and communication tool
Contact us today!