Contacting Property Manager...
Crummack Huseby, Inc.25531 Commercentre Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Crummack Huseby Property Management is based in Orange County. We are dedicated to helping our customers identify and define their goals and create customized management programs to achieve those goals. Our mission is to maximize resources and add value to the communities we manage. We are passionate about continually seeking ways to create efficiencies and cut costs while preserving and enhancing common areas.
Board members and homeowners alike appreciate Crummack Huseby's dedication to ensuring smooth daily operations tailored to meet diverse needs. Based on two decades of experience, our company knows the value of expert team members who demonstrate a sincere passion for excellence in servicing residential communities and executing sound property management practices.
Crummack Huseby is a leader in the community association management industry and is closely involved with many professional organizations. We are a member of CACM's Management Firm Council, a membership that conveys our commitment to promoting professional ideals, following best practices and setting standards of excellence within our industry.
We are also members of and involved with:
- IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management): a professional real estate management association serving both community associations and commercial real estate
- CAI (Community Associations Institute): a national organization that provides information and education to community associations and the professionals who support them.
- BIA (Building Industry Association): a trade association representing companies involved in the planning and development of communities.
In addition, all of our community management consultants possess or are actively pursuing the professional designation of Certified Community Association Manager (CCAM).
- Foster financial stability in the associations we serve.
- Work as a team to build a sense of community.
- Provide customized board training to make meetings brief and effective.
- Create more value for the communities - for today and the future.
- Be responsible, effective and accessible, every time.
- Listen and be proactive.
- The Solution: We play an integral part in planning and implementing solutions.
- Personal Relationships: We are passionate about exceeding expectations by building personal relationships with each of our board members and providing personalized service to the communities we manage.
- Professionalism: Our community management consultants are formally educated, adept at problem solving, accessible, compassionate and detail-oriented.
- Company Owners: We are available by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Our Success: With constant communication, excellent customer service and a positive attitude, we are committed to reaching your community's goals.