Contacting Property Manager...
D&M Real Estate, LLC
332 Montgomery Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
D&M Real Estate Management LLC is a full-service property management company with its headquarters in Jersey City, NJ. We specialize in the managment of Condominum Associations ranging in size from 2-99 units.
D&M provides the following services to assist you, the owner, in managing your real estate effectively and efficiently.
D&M is meticulous about the administration of your property. We'll take the lead and leverage our experience to make sure that business is always in order. We will:
- Attend Board/Owner Meetings
- Prepare Agenda for Meetings & Keep Minutes
- Create SOW's and RFP's
- Obtain Bids from Contractors & Vendor's
- Manage the Work of Contractors & Vendors
- Maintain Insurance Policies
- Ensure Building and Mechanicals are Inspected and Registered
- Collect Dues and Issue late Fee Notices
- Create, Implement and Enforce Building Policies
- Interpret and Amend Master Deed & By-Laws
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
D&M provides a number of financial services to assist you in understanding the financial state of your property, including:
- Set up Accounts with Utility Companies and Vendors
- Process Invoices and Pay Bills
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Generate Income & Expense Statement
- Generate Balance Sheet Statement
- Prepare and File Tax Return
- Prepare Annual Budget
D&M is meticulous about the maintenance of your property. We offer the following regular Maintenance Services:
- Trash& Recyclables Management
- Windows & Doors Cleaning
- Clean & Inspect Common Interior & Exterior Areas
- Change light bulbs & Alarm Batteries
- Exterminate for Household Pests
- Inspect Building Mechanicals, Rood and Gutters
- Inspect Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems
- Carpet cleaning
- Touch-up Spackle & Paint
- Snow Removal/De-Icing
REPAIR & CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT
D&M can handle most basic carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and roofing repair work. If a job is beyond the scope of our capability or is a sizeable project, we will obtain bids from outside vendors and give you the opportunity to decide who should perform the work.
For planned Capital Improvement projects, we will create a Statement of Work and obtain competitive bids from licensed and insured contractors. Again, the decision will be yours.
No matter how large or small a project, D&M will always manage it to your satisfactory completion.