Contacting Property Manager...
Prime Property Management
Lansing, MI 48933
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Prime Property Management has over thirty years of experience in real estate and property management. We have developed, financed, leased, sold and managed real estate operations nationwide.
Prime Property Management clients have the luxury of owning a rental property without all of the associated headaches! We know Michigan landlord laws, we know the property markets, and we can find good tenants to lease your property.
Prime Property Management residents have the peace of mind knowing that their property will be well-maintained and that service and repairs are available with a simple phone call. Our service and support crews are available 24/7.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property across multiple websites to ensure maximum exposure
- List the property for lease on the MLS
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification
- Process a thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Run Criminal background search
- Run National eviction search
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- Move-In and Move-Out checklists
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Maintenance & Repairs
We offer the flexibility of using your choice of professionals or to use our licensed and bonded team selected for responsiveness, quality of work, and cost efficiency. We have an experienced maintenance staff on hand to handle all needs as they arise. With our own maintenance staff, we provide a most consistent, less expensive, higher quality service. Because our crew has time to get to know your properties, they can save you money by spotting and correcting recurring problems a one-time contractor might not notice. Tenants can contact us through our 24/7 telephone service or vial email (as indicated below in our digital contact form). Owners must approve all major repairs over the repair dollar amount stipulated in your individual management contract.
We will take responsibility for collecting rent from tenants and will make every effort to ensure that tenants pay in full and on time. In case an eviction becomes necessary, we will represent the owner in court.
We have a robust process in place to collect monthly rent payments and ensure that the rent is paid in full and on time. We also provide various ways for the tenant to make payments the rent.