Contacting Property Manager...
Denton County Property Management Inc
1410 Robinson Road #400
Corinth, TX 76210
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Are you looking for a quality management company? We have been managing properties since 1996. Our priority is excellent service to our owners. As investors ourselves, we understand the need for good communication with our owners.
Great service is the primary differentiator between management companies. Some deliver it, most don't. Our focus is to provide a personal touch to each of our owners through fast leasing, quality management, and excellent pricing.
Fast Leasing, Good Tenants
Owning an investment property and watching it sit vacant is extremely frustrating. We have an arsenal of methods to get you good quality tenants as quickly as possible. We use a combination of traditional methods (sign in yard, newspaper ad, etc.) and new methods (MLS, internet presence). Once an application is received, tenants will go through a detailed screening process prior to being approved. Also, we stay in contact with you during the leasing process with regular updates.
Our management approach places our owners in the driver's seat, giving them choices that our competitors don't offer. Yes, each month we collect rents for our owners and send them the proceeds, but that is not all we do. Our goal is for our owners to have peace of mind, knowing their property is in good hands. We provide fair but firm rent collection, repair coordination, monthly and annual statements, and eviction services. We work hard to keep our owners up-to-speed and are available 7 days a week.
Don't be fooled by management companies who quote low management fees, only to "nickel and dime" you with additional fees for services that should be included. Also, we DO NOT charge you when your property is vacant. This gives us incentive to get you a tenant. That is why our pricing structure is designed so that we don't get paid unless you are getting paid. The following pricing structure makes us unique:
- No up-front "reserve" is required.
- No fees charged when the property is vacant.
- No eviction fees--only actual expenses are passed through to owners.
- No repair coordination fees--only actual repair costs are pass through to owners.
- We charge a very low leasing fee of 50% of one month's rent and 10% for renewals
- We charge a management fee that varies depending on the number of units managed.
- We charge no other fees.