Contacting Property Manager...
Diversified Funds Property Management
Santa Rosa, CA
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
We are confident that we are an excellent choice for your needs. Let us solve your tenant problems, so you will have peace of mind, and more freedom to enjoy your life.
D/F property management is a family owned firm, and we will care for your property investment as we do our own investments.
D/F property management is very proud of the personalized service which we provide our owners and tenants. Tenant Retention is important.
D/F property management has been in business for the past 13 years and currently manages 110 units in Northern California. For the previous 32 years I worked in property management and real estate, both with companies and self-employment. I served as a Vice President on the Board of Directors for a condominium development for two (2) years which had 250 units.
In order to better serve our owners, D/F property management is a member of:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Apartment Owners Association (NNA)
- California Apartment Owners Association (CAA)
- North Coast Rental Housing Association (NCRA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Notary Signing Agent & Notary Public
- Member of Apartment Owners Association
- Real Estate Broker for 31 years
- Bonded, and insured
- Handling all advertising
- Thorough screening on all prospective tenants
- We handle all accounts receivable & accounts payable, sending owners the proceeds
- Provide Profit and Loss statements, reconciliation sheet and copy of your own account monthly
- Assessing late fees as needed
- Providing qualified and insured maintenance personnel as needed
- Frequent property inspections to assure no violations
- Problem management for owners as needed
- Attending homeowners meetings