Contacting Property Manager...
DMG Asset Mangement & Realty Ltd.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 2T1
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
DMG Asset Management and Realty Ltd. has a dual responsibility. The service we provide is aimed at two separate, but linked groups. Property Owners, who may best be described as our principal clients and Tenants who may technically be considered as customers. Both groups are treated according to our core values and the standards of ethics envisioned under the Real Estate Act, Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) and RECA's Rules.
Call us today for your free Quote 780-992-2005
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, and 365 days a year to ensure your property is well maintained, tenant issues are addressed in a timely manner and both owners and tenants feel secure knowing that their needs are being professionally looked after.
DMG Asset Management and Realty Ltd. charges a flat $100 or 10% (which ever is greater) for its property management services. Any additional charges are negotiable.
We have a team of maintenance personnel on call to facilitate timely and cost effective repairs and general maintenance. If you have a preference for a specific maintenance person, we are happy to utilize them for your property maintenance and repairs. Our goal is to save time and money for our clients and customers.
Our management agreement is set on a yearly basis. We firmly believe that our business depends on our clients, not the other way around. That is why we work so hard to ensure your satisfaction.
All applicants are screened by checking credit reports and rental history. We also do an extensive interview of the prospective tenants and call references.
DMG Asset Management and realty Ltd. utilizes the top rental websites to advertise your property. Depending on the market location of your rental property, different avenues of marketing are utilized to best suit each property. Local newspapers, college papers and websites, signs and more are among the most common media used.
We manage your property as if it was our own. Rents are collected on the 1st of each month, with late charges applied for any payment not received.
Proceeds are directly deposited into your account on the 20th of each month. Accounting statements are sent on the same day.
DMG Asset Management and Realty Ltd. will work with your Condo Board in assessing your needs. The role DMG has is largely influenced by the residents and Condo Board members, their involvement and commitment.
Daily administration services that include enquiries, condo fee collection and deposit, bill payment, monthly financial statements and bylaw enforcement may be required.
Services we provide may include:
- Financial Record Keeping
- Schedule Planned and Long Term Maintenance with Experienced Contractors
- Grounds Keeping
- Inspect Contractor Work for Completion and Quality
- Budgets (Reserve, Operating)
- Attend Annual General Meeting
- Attend Meetings Upon Request
- Meeting Notices, Minutes & Distribution, Mailings
- Address Both Owner & Tenant Inquiries, Requests and Complaints
- Enforce By - laws
- Maintain Registries (parking, storage, keys) and Collection of their fees
- Write Newsletters
- Provide Emergency Numbers to Board of Directors
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Payroll, WCB etc.
- Obtain Maintenance Quotes when required for grass cutting, snow removal, garbage removal, roofing, fencing etc.
- Arrange & Schedule Work
- Provide joint signing authority as required
- Manage separate Trust Account for condo fees with deposits the first of each month
- Collection of fees in arrears
- Arrange automatic prepayment plan of condo fees
- Monthly Operating Statements
- Review and Payment of Invoices & provide copies to Treasurer monthly
- Prepare Budget for Review by Board of Directors
- Prepare working papers for auditors
- Distribution of financial statements to owners
- Distribution of budget to owners prior to next fiscal year
- Insurance quotes and coverage that ensures compliance with condo bylaws
- Provide information to Realtors and purchasers to assist in sale
Compensation is based on your requirements. Certified General Accountant Fees, Legal Fees, Condo Insurance, Bonding Fees, Taxes and other direct costs are the responsibility of the Condo Board.