Contacting Property Manager...
2619 Floyd Ave
Richmond, VA 23220
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
Dodson Commercial is a full service commercial real estate firm specializing in the leasing and management of office and retail spaces in Central Virginia.
Our clients are savvy commercial real estate investors, developers and owners who value the personal attention and stress-free solutions which we offer. We aim to continually grow our portfolio of managed properties by fostering life long partnerships with our clients. Those clients choose Dodson Commercial time after time for our unmatched work ethic, strong community ties and dedication to maximizing their profitability.
How Our Richmond Property Managers Can Help
Our fee structure is typically broken down into three fees: a leasing fee, a management fee and a renewal fee.
Our leasing fee includes:
- Assessing market rent amount
- Coordinating the advertising for the property for rent
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Procuring lease
- Collecting security deposit
- Performing move-in inspection
- Coordinating routine maintenance issues while property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.)
Our management fee includes:
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Reconciling security deposits
- Strategic long-term planning including recommendations for long-term maintenance issues, potential rent increases, etc.
- Monthly and year-end financial reporting to make your year-end tax filing as simple as possible
Our renewal fee includes:
- Reassessing market rent
- Contacting owner to ask if they want to renew and advising owner on new rental amount
- Reaching out to tenant to negotiate the renewal
- Procuring a signed renewal letter or in some cases, a new lease
Our pricing structure varies depending on the following factors:
- Age & condition of building (expected maintenance issues)
- Distance (from office, from other properties we manage)
We screen tenants using the following methods:
- Credit screening
- Employment/Income verification
- Rental history verification
- Eviction History
- Criminal background check
Contact us today to discuss the impact we can have on your investment.