Contacting Property Manager...
Doyle & McGrath Real Estate, LLC
19005 N. Dale Mabry Highway
Lutz, FL 33548
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
Doyle & McGrath Real Estate LLC is dedicated to providing the best property management services in The Tampa Bay area. We provide full service management and a 'leasing only' option for rental property owners.
Located in the heart of the Tampa Bay area, we offer exceptional property management services that complement residential and commercial real estate investments.
We offer full management of residential and commercial properties throughout the Tampa Bay Area and South Pasco County to local, national and overseas owners.
Doyle & McGrath Real Estate offers full service property management for owners who wish to retain their investments, increase property value and maximize their return and provide day-to-day management of each property.
Our personal involvement permits accurate and realistic commitments to clients and customers, resulting in higher occupancy rates, long-term tenants and satisfied property owners.
Leasing available space, (residential or commercial) is a critical component of every property. We know the local market and will work hard for you to negotiate the best possible lease rates.
We issue detailed quarterly management reports to allow the property owner to track the financial and operational progress of their investment.
Our Property Management Services Include
Servicing of all Inquires and Complaints
- Quick response and resolution to all inquires and complaints
- Keep a detailed record of all communication
- Collection of rent from tenants
- Take action on all delinquent accounts
- Advertise and show units
- Collect applications and screen applicants
- Execute lease and collect security deposit
- Coordination of all interior and exterior maintenance and repairs
- Plan and coordinate all capital improvements for the property
- Provide common area cleaning service if required
- Coordinate getting bids, executing any agreements & contracts, and issuing and purchase orders
- Paying invoices
- Custodial care of checking account
- Track all debit and credit accounting entries
- Working with owner / association, create working budget for property
- Generate a long-term plan for reserves and capital improvements
- Monthly detail on ledger entries
- Monthly detail of income statement
- Quarterly reporting, structured for tax reporting
- Maintain all historical records and backup of automated systems
- Maintain account relationships with attorney, accountant, and insurance agent