Contacting Property Manager...
Elite Property Management Inc.
7235 Bonneval Road
Jacksonville , FL 32256
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- HOA (100+ units)
At Elite Property Management, we understand you have many choices, however, we feel we are different than other companies. Below are a few examples of the advantages of working with Elite. Call us and I will sit down with you and your board and explain how we can become part of your community.
Board and Home Owner Service
- Timely and open communication with Board Members and Owners.
- Weekly onsite inspections and onsite availability.
- Annual survey to measure effectiveness
- Assist in maintaining insurance policies, addressing all claims and facilitating repairs.
- Capital Improvements
Property Management Service
- Maintain and repair Association property.
- Manage personnel and vendors.
- Manage and negotiate all new and existing vendor contracts.
- Monitor association's compliance with all Federal and State laws.
- Coordinate development and supervise construction, permitting and other capital improvements.
Financial Management Service
- Handle all aspects of the financial operations, including monthly financial reporting , annual budget creation, and capital expenditures.
- Coordinate with association's CPA.
- Delinquency follow-up and coordination with Association's legal counsel.
- Assist in analyzing long-term reserve needs.
Individual Unit Management
At Elite Property Management we believe in managing your property in a professional and respectful way. We manage almost 3,000 properties, single family homes and Associations like they are our personal homes.
Some of the services we provide:
- Free marketing with over 70 websites and the Multi Listing Service (MLS).
- Flat rate all inclusive fee of 50 percent the first month and 10 percent each month after.
- Nationwide Tenant Background check and credit check.
- No upfront charges on required repairs.
- Computerized monthly and Annual reports including 1099's.
- Coordinate all maintenance and repair calls
- ACH Payments for landlords and tenants
- No upfront fee's required to start
- We protect the owner's interests at all times