Contacting Property Manager...
11427 Reed Hartman Hwy
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Cincinnati Property Management
Our Full-Service Cincinnati Property Management Services:
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- TRANSPARENT ACCOUNTING! Sounds simple, but it's rare in the Property Management business.
- 24/7 convenient access to your Owners Portal. See statements, work orders, reports, and more!
- Owner draws via ACH in your bank account by the 15th of each month! Fastest owner payments in the business!
Rent Collections, Evictions, Lease Enforcement
- Professional, friendly, and always working toward a win-win with tenants, yet strict lease enforcement and always an advocate of the Owner.
- Residents have multiple ways to pay including free ACH so there are no excuses for not paying rent.
Advertising & Marketing
- Powerful marketing engine promotes your property to the most popular rental sites available. Getting leads is never a problem.
- Robust lead management system in place so leads are followed up with quickly and don't slip through the cracks.
- Lead reports sent to Owners upon request
- Any property manager can market a property. Few follow up or pursue as like Equity Team!
Comprehensive Background Screening of Potential Residents
- NATIONAL credit, criminal and eviction background checks always performed
- All Tenants are scored through our proprietary scoring system
- Owner input on borderline applications is welcome and encouraged
- All federal and state laws are followed keeping Owner and Manager in compliance with the law
- Historical photo archive of your properties photos is maintained
- Your property manager will performed on every property so we can start documenting property condition from the beginning
- Comprehensive security deposit settlements hold tenants accountable for damage they cause.
- Yearly inspections keeps Owners connected to their property, helps with preventative maintenance issues, yet doesn't interfere with tenant's right to enjoy the property
Repair and Maintenance Coordination
- 24/7 Maintenance coverage for Residents
- Excellent vendor and supplier network established (and constantly refined) to provide Owners with the best cost/quality combination WITHOUT MANAGEMENT COMPANY MARKUPS!
- Owners have tremendous control over how maintenance is handled. This allows them to be as hands-on or hands-off as they want to be.