Contacting Property Manager...
Evey Edwards Group LLC
2338 N. Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TX 78248
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
We selectively specialize in single family residential property management. Whether you are a seasoned investor with multiple properties, or a property owner that needs management services for your home we can help by maximizing your income and controlling operating expenses. Our goal as a management company is not only to provide our property owners with excellent service, but also to meet the needs of our tenants by offering an excellent product! If the home shows well it will rent well.
We advertise through a combination of:
- Signage – a highly visible “For Lease” sign will be placed at your property.
- MLS – during the listing period your home will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service powered by San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR).
- Web Exposure – we advertise via numerous internet search-engines both national/international and throughout the greater San Antonio area.
Management Services Offered:
- Initial property inspection to view home, determine rental value and assess any repair/maintenance issues that may impact rent-ability or tenant safety.
- Prospective tenant screening with criminal background checks.
- Monthly rent collections with owner disbursement via ach deposit to a bank account of your choice.
- Owner portals into property management software system for monthly owner statements, work orders/maintenance issues.
- Scheduled interior and exterior inspections by 3rd Party vendor to ensure impartiality and accuracy of reports. Property inspections not only document the condition and maintenance habits of your tenants, but also assist in identifying and preventing possible damaging habits, neglect or abuse before any serious or costly damages occur. Additionally they serve to highlight any items that are out of code or are not in compliance with the lease, which will be able to be addressed i.e. unauthorized pets.
- Cost-effective vendor network for servicing repairs.
- Cash flow statements & time saving tips for easy Schedule E rent reporting at Year’s end.
- No fee is charged while the property is vacant.
- No additional fees or % mark up added by us to vendor invoices.
- Broker Associate with Keller Williams Realty Heritage
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR)
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)