Contacting Property Manager...
Executive Home Rentals & Sales
32605 Temecula Parkway
Temecula, CA 92592
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Established in 2005, our business philosophy and experience is straightforward; We believe if we treat our owner clients and tenants fairly, professionally and with a view to delivering unsurpassed service, then we earn our client's loyalty for life. Tenants become buyers, owners sell their properties or buy another, and both need our services to purchase or to refinance. Executive Realtors Group is truly a "one-stop shop".
Executive Home Rentals boasts a 100% compliance rate with our tenants. We resolve 100% of landlord/tenant disputes without legal action of any kind including eviction or collection action whenever possible. We seldom have a tenancy end up in eviction court or small claims court for collections. We have had only one case of eviction with a situation where we placed the tenant. No other local property management company can make this claim. We do have extensive experience with the eviction process from when property owners contact us and our first order of business is to help them evict a bad tenant. Our record in these cases is outstanding and second to none. We have never lost a case. Our record is indisputable!
If You Think You Can't Afford A Property Manager
Annual dollars lost on a typical $2,000 rental property by not using a professional property management company:
- Vacancy...$2,000. We can typically rent property one-two months faster than a "rent-by-owner" can.
- Repair savings (20%)...$720. We negotiate a volume discount with our vendors.
- Low rent...$2,400. We could probably charge $2,000/month for the same property a "rent-by-owner" could rent for only $1,800/month.
- Unauthorized repairs...$525. We know which repairs the tenant should take responsibility for and we hold them responsible for those costs.
- Uncollected late fees...$190. We charge penalties on all late rent payments.
- Damage upon move-out...$1,500. Executive Home Rentals has a detailed checklist for our residents to perform upon move-out. We perform a "Pre-Move-Out Inspection" and then a final "Move-Out Inspection" once the tenant has vacated the property. The tenant is held financially responsible for all damages.
- That's a grand total of $7,335.00. And that's just the tip of the iceburg. These losses could grow considerably, very quickly.
Professional Property Management from Executive Home Rentals isn't expensive, it's priceless. We will protect your financial asset like it was our own. That's what we do.