Contacting Property Manager...
Five Star Property Management
2125 Wylie Drive Suite 9
Modesto, CA 95355
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
"We do not aim to be the largest company; we simply aim to be the best!"
Don't settle for anything less than great customer service. You deserve an honest, responsive, professional and well-trained staff with owners who are available and care about you and your property.
Are you looking for Tenant Placement and Full Service Property Management? Five Star Property Management will handle all aspects of caring for your property 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Listed below are a few of the many services included:
- Provide a FREE consultation to answer property questions and provide rental evaluation and analysis.
- Aggressive marketing and advertising of your property(s) on national & local websites, relocation networks, broker networks and more.
- Executing lease negotiations, contracts and other required documents. (Including Rent-to-Own & Lease Options)
- Owner operators showing your property to prospective tenants (not just checking out keys from our office).
- Strict tenant screening in accordance with Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Laws; including computerized credit and criminal background check, as well as employment and evictions history, prior to acceptance.
- Advise of competitive rental/lease rates and Market Conditions
- Paying owner's monthly association dues if requested.
- Paying owner's property taxes, insurance, or other payments if requested.
- 7 days a week and 24 hours a day Emergency Availability
- Handling all communication with tenants, requests for repairs and supervising all maintenance (at no extra charge).
- Arranging and making payment for required repairs or maintenance work with a professional insured contractor.
- Paying to owner or depositing to owner's account amounts received in excess of required disbursements. (direct deposit available)
- Providing owner with fully itemized and computerized monthly reports and year-end accounting statements.
- Placement of daily advertising in the appropriate publications.
- Periodic inspections of the property during the lease in order to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arranging tenant notices and evictions when necessary.
- A final inspection and closing statement, upon tenants vacating the property including digital inspection photos.
- Tenants are encouraged to renew their leases. Owners are not charged a renewal lease fee.
- Call today for details on new owner specials....we want to earn your business