Contacting Property Manager...
Flat Rate Property Management
3050 Dee Street
Apopka, FL 32703
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
Flat Rate is a new type of Property Management Company serving the Greater Orlando area. Our unique approach to property management and maintenance solves costly problems that other property management companies can't avoid. The graphs below explain a little about how the typical fee structure for a property management company is NOT in your best interest as an owner.
WHY CHOOSE FLAT RATE?
There are two MAJOR problems for you, the property owner, in the way typical management fee structures are set up!
1. An up front fee is charged for getting a renter in place - this is bad because it creates an incentive for turn-over. With a system like that, a property manager would try as hard as they could to get jobless maniacs to sign as long as they had the first month's rent to pay. This way, they'd get a 'new renter' every couple months and get their big commission up front on every one of those deals, while you get stuck with the bill. It's a horrible system to use for property management. No two ways about it.
2. There is no 'check system' for which company a property management company hires to do repair and maintenance work, whether its drywall repair, painting, air conditioning, or whatever. Most property management companies have no incentive in place to hire someone who will minimize YOUR cost. They're spending someone else's money (yours) so they're actually incentivized to use either the first person that answers their phone, or the contractor who they're buddies with, or dare I say, the contractor who gives them kickbacks... The point is, they are NOT incentivized to get you the best price.
Luckily For You, We've Found A Way to Fix These Problems:
1. We charge a flat rate for our property management. We ALIGN our interests with yours. By charging one flat rate, we are incentivized to maximize the TOTAL income your property generates!
2. Our property manager -Joe Capelli - is paid a commission based on total income MINUS total expenses! This unusual system ensures that Joe has every incentive necessary to keep YOUR costs as low as possible - his livelihood depends directly on it! Have you ever considered how other property management companies choose the contractors that go fix any problems you may have? How do you know you aren't being overcharged? With FlatRate, you don't have to consider it - The more Joe spends on a contractor to fix your unit, the LESS commission he will get. The incentives we have in place take all the guesswork out of it. You WILL get the best value for your buck!
We realize this is a completely new and different way to do property management, but we're convinced that it is the RIGHT way.
Contact us today!