Contacting Property Manager...
Florida Coastal Property Management1492 3rd Street South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Full time real estate since 1974
John McMenamy is the broker and owner of Florida Coastal Jacksonville Realty Inc. He has over 35 years experience in residential and commercial real estate and property management and possesses a BA degree in Real Estate Economics from the University of North Florida.
Mr. McMenamy began his career in property management building a small residential property management arm of a large residential real estate company from 25 units to over 200 units and 5 apartment complexes prior to leaving this company. Over his many years of experience Mr. McMenamy has managed large apartment complexes, acted as receiver on several communities and through his successful management of these communities was able to broker the sale of those communities for the respective banks and institutional owners. Additionally, he has sold over two hundred REO properties for a variety of banks, financial lenders and investment groups.
Today the property management division of his company manages over 200 single family homes, condos, townhouses, small apartment complexes and some commercial property in the Northeast Florida area.
Recently the company has made an economic decision to move from a franchise company to an independent real estate company. Presently, the company has two offices in North East Florida located Jacksonville Beach, and St. Augustine Florida.
Property Management Services
You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities. We have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service management of residential properties or tenant placement. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis - We will analyze the market and find the rental rates that will make you the most money
- Lease Administration - Whether it's billing and collection or tenant screening, we will handle it for you
- Property Maintenance - We will make sure your properties are clean and maintained
- Advertising - We utilize the internet, newspapers and MLS to ensure your property receives maximum exposure
- Vendor Negotiations - Let us find the reputable vendors you need to make sure your operation runs smoothly! We gladly accept home warranties as well!