Contacting Property Manager...
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Our Property Management company is an experienced, reliable, full service property management company. Our job is to optimize your property investments so that you don't have to deal with the stress and problems that can arise, and to maximize your rental income and occupancy rates. We are so confident of our ability to keep your property occupied with qualified tenants that we will not get paid any fee while your property is vacant. Our staff has over 20 years of property management experience. We specialize in the Bay Area, from single family homes, condominiums and townhomes. Feel free to call we, we would be honored to call you a new client.
I serve the areas of Danville, Dublin, Fremont, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Morgan Hill, Pleasanton, San Jose, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Union City. Sadaf Diwan can answer all your real estate questions.
Full Service to Owners
Our qualified Real Estate/Property Management Staff offers our clients the expert service required for the day-to-day management of residential rental property:
- Comprehensive market analysis of property rental value.
- Extensive marketing of property for lease.
- We show your property to prospective tenants.
- Thorough tenant screening.
- Detailed property inspection prior to commencement of lease including digital pictures.
- Timely rent collection.
- Paying all bills associated with property.
- Accurate monthly payment with automatic deposit and year-end statements.
- Maintenance department can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- We monitor your property to increase rents or decrease when needed to ensure maximum return on investment
- Thorough exit inspection upon tenant vacating including digital pictures.
Our clients have the comfort of knowing that our staff is the most qualified to handle any and all aspects related to the proper management of one of their most valuable assets.
Information For Tenants
- You need verifiable income of at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- You need a good recommendation from your current landlord.
- You need decent credit for the last two years.
I can only hold a house for up to two weeks, so you have to be prepared to move relatively soon.
If you've had some problems with your credit, I can work with you, but I may require last month's rent in addition to the security deposit.