Contacting Property Manager...
Full Service Property Management
12418 83rd Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98178
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Full Service Property Management, LLC was created by owners for owners! That is because the principals, Peter & Ruth Nelson, are property owners themselves. With a full portfolio of both single and multi-family properties, and 25+ years of property management experience, they know exactly what you need in a good property manager.
Why is Full Service Property Management so unique?
- Simple fee structure with no hidden fees.
- In-house maintenance to control costs & quality.
- Secure Owner's Portal keeps you in touch with your property 24/7.
- Great communication - we touch base with each owner at least once per month.
- A common sense approach to property management - priceless!
What property management tasks and functions do you perform?
- Prepare the house for renting, including setting market rent
- Advertising the property extensively
- Interview and screen prospective tenants (a very critical step!)
- Sign and enforce the lease agreement
- Respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner
- Perform periodic inspections of each property and provide property condition report
- Provide monthly and year-end financial reports and tax statements
- Stay abreast of Landlord-Tenant laws
Our goals for each property are:
- Reduce vacancy time to the absolute minimum
- Maximize income to the owner
- Control expenses
- Preserve & enhance property value
- Promote & encourage long-term, sustainable tenancy
- Provide market-sensitive data to our owners
We are honest, dependable, and conscientious business people. We won't rest until we know all of your property management needs are being met. And we don't take a 'cookie cutter' approach either because we know each owner, each portfolio, each property has its own unique qualities and goals.