Contacting Property Manager...
Global Home Finders Realty
2027 E. Price Rd. Suite E
Brownsville, TX 78520
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Global Home Finders Realty, LLC will provide property management and real estate brokerage services to property owners and investors at an affordable cost and practice great customer service at every level of organization so that our property owners and tenants continue being satisfied. Our commitment to property owners, investors is to strive to maintain the value of properties we manage.
Property Management Services
Global Home Finders Realty, LLC provides the following property management services:
- Rent collection
- Maintenance and repairs
- Eviction services
- Financial statements
- Periodic property inspections
- Brokerage services
- Represent new home buyers as buyer's agents
- Represent sellers of investment properties and owner occupied properties as listing agents
- Assist investors and property owners in acquiring investment properties
- Provide turn-key solution for investors beginning from acquisition of rental properties to full service management
Our Leasing Process
Global Home Finders Realty, LLC leasing process consists primarily of four steps:
- Make property ready for leasing
- Put the property for lease, market and advertise your rental home
- Prequalify and screen tenants
- Prepare and execute lease documents
Upon execution of property management agreement, Global Home Finders, LLC performs the following steps to lease your rental home:
- Inspect and recommend any necessary repairs to make the property ready for leasing and bring up to the Texas Property Code (TPC)
- Handle necessary make ready repairs on your behalf
- Place an attractive yard sign
- Place a lock box (Supra Electronic)
- Take digital pictures inside and outside of your rental home
- Provide you with a market competitive analysis (CMA) of your rental home and recommend a rent amount
- List your rental home on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for lease
- List your rental home with Centralized Showing Service (CSS) to organize property showings if provided in your local area.
- Create a custom flyer for Craigslist and put your rental home on Craigslist
- List your rental home on our website as one of the featured listings
- Synchronize your rental home through as many rental home services on many websites as shown in the picture below.
Tenant Application and Screening
Tenant prospects may contact us via our website, Craigslist, yard signs, and from numerous other sources such as Realtor.com, Hotpads.com and Referral sources. Tenant prospects are tracked in Global Homes Finders Property Desk which is custom in-house developed contact management software. All tenant prospects are prequalified to make sure tenant needs match the rental homes prior to showings. Our dedicated professional leasing agents schedule appointments through CSS and show houses to tenant prospects. Global Home Finders Realty, LLC uses the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) 4-page lease application. All applications must be completed in full and requires application fee in certified funds prior to processing the rental application. The screening process consists of:
- Credit check - check FICO score
- Criminal check
- Eviction record check
- Rental verification
- Income verification
Upon rental application approval, the tenant prospect must sign the lease and provide one full month's rent or more as security deposit to lease the property. Global Home Finders Realty, LLC uses the Texas Association of Realtor (TAR) lease forms and required documents for a lease contract.
Maintenance, Repairs and Turn Key Readiness
As part of our property management services, we handle maintenance, repairs, and make readies of your rental properties. After you sign the property management agreement, if the property is vacant we will walk through the property, suggest any necessary repairs to make the property ready for leasing and bring up to the Texas Property Code.
Upon leasing, we handle any maintenance and repairs. Each owner is required to maintain a repair reserve of $250 per property and we require property owner's written approval for any repairs exceeding $250. Global Home Finders Realty, LLC uses independent contractor's services to perform all necessary repairs. Once a tenant moves out, we will walk through the property and handle property make ready for a new tenant move-in. If required Global Home Finders Realty, LLC will provide utility services on owner's behalf.