Contacting Property Manager...
12300 E. Washington Blvd. Suite A
Whittier, CA 90606
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
GM PROPERTIES is located at the heart of its market - an area that spans 270 square miles in one of the fastest growing economies in the nation - southern California. GM PROPERTIES is uniquely positioned to understand this nuanced and complex market in a way that will maximize client results.
Since 1963, GM PROPERTIES has grown with the region, serving all types of projects in a wide range of markets from Orange County retail to the expanding office opportunities of the Southeast and Mid-Counties area, and from the varied markets of the San Gabriel Valley to the large footprint properties of the Inland Empire. We have the experience you need to ensure your real estate investment meets your goals and with exclusive commercial listings of more than 3 million square feet, we have what you want.
The property management group at GM PROPERTIES prides itself on "thinking like an owner."
What does that mean?
Our property managers focus on maintaining high occupancy levels while minimizing occupancy costs. This result is achieved through an efficiency that also ensures that the condition, fit, and finish of the property is excellent. GM PROPERTIES as your property manager helps you increase your real estate investment value.
GM PROPERTIES has a reputation for exceptional property management. Properties we manage consistently exceed the market average for occupancy rates and are able to attract the highest quality tenants.
Turnkey property management services include:
- Screening potential applicants
- Lease administration
- Marketing and advertising
- Lease agreements
- Tenant complaint resolution
- Tenant retention programs
- Budget and expense control
- Annual budget projections
- Operating cost reduction plans
- Reserve account management
- Monthly and custom reporting
- Operating expenses
- Debt service
- Property taxes
- Annual common area maintenance reconciliation
- Outstanding cost-effective vendor relationships
- Vendor management
- Vendor contract administration
- Regular inspections and evaluations
- Emergency response 24/7