Contacting Property Manager...
Golden Gate Property Management Services
P.O. Box 1213
Clayton, CA 94517
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Benefits of Golden Gate Property Management Services
Golden Gate Real Estate provides sophisticated, personalized, and comprehensive property management services. Not only do we provide services and maintenance systems that instill a sense of confidence with property owners, but it puts them at ease knowing that their properties are being well taken care of.
We personally invest in local Real Estate as well. Consequently, we understand the importance of reducing vacancies via the execution of strong tenant retention strategies. We understand your concerns over possible evictions and/or damage to your property, and we have systems in place to minimize these issues.
We also understand the importance of keeping our tenants more than just satisfied with our Management Services. This is why we provide state-of-the-art electronic payment options as well as convenient Online Rental Applications. Our service vendors always provide prompt, courteous, trustworthy, and reliable services with respect to each tenant's privacy. We realize vendors are a direct extension of not only Golden Gate Real Estate, but each Owner, as well. Their performance, tenant satisfaction, and pricing are held to the highest standards.
Our Management fees are very competitive, yet without hidden costs; we are here to provide great, old-fashioned, personalized service at a fair price. Remember, all Property Management companies are not created equal. Give us a call to discuss your current needs, and we will help you determine if we are the right Management Company for you.
- Provide a Rental Market Analysis and professional advice to help you find the most profitable Market Price for your property
- Photograph property for marketing purposes
- Market your property extensively on the Internet on all of the leading Rental Property Websites and Craigslist, to minimize vacancy periods
- Place it on the MLS at your request, (possible additional cost)
- Show property to prospective tenants
- Provide a comprehensive screening of applicants to reduce risk, including:
- Credit Check
- Eviction History
- Income & Employment Verification
- Current & Prior Landlord Verification
- Prepare and execute Lease Agreement and Disclosures
- Prepare detailed Move-in/Move-out Checklist
- Collect and disburse all rents
- Respond to all maintenance requests, by dispatching qualified professionals, to ensure that your property stays in good condition throughout the tenancy
- Prepare monthly and annual Cash-flow Statements and year-end Tax Forms
- Perform semi-annual property inspections and frequent â€œspot checksâ€
- Handle all communication with tenant to insulate you from tenant issues
- Serve notices, when needed
- Professional advice on rent adjustments or lease renewals
- Represent you in court in the event of an eviction
Professional Licenses and Affiliations
- The owners are licensed Real Estate Brokers
- Members of Delta Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, National Association of Residential Property Managers, California Apartment Association, & Apartment Owners Association
If you are an investor looking to increase your portfolio, let us know. We provide a full line of Real Estate Investment Services, including education and host several investment groups. We would be happy to discuss these services with you at anytime.