Contacting Property Manager...
80 E Laurel St
Waukee, IA 50263
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
After almost a 30 year relationship with Iowa Realty and experience in the property management business, Cheryl will share her expertise of the industry with you. Charles' track record as one of Iowa Realty's top agents and Cheryl's years of experience will combine to make an enthusiastic team committed to providing professional and quality service while focusing on their clients individual needs.
Let Goodall Properties manage for YOU.
WHERE WE SERVE
Goodall Properties manages properties within the Des Moines areaÂ: Polk and Dallas Counties. We provide professional property management for single family homes for rent, condominiums for rent, townhouses for rent, and duplexes for rent. We are strictly a residential property management company.
Following is a list of many of the neighborhoods in which we provide property management service:
Waukee, West Des Moines, Grimes, Ankeny, Adel, Urbandale
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Management means taking care of each property as though it was our own, including:
- Market rent evaluation
- Comprehensive multimedia effort in placement of tenants
- Investigative-quality application processing
- Comprehensive inspections of your property, inside and out
- Round-the-clock maintenance management
- All communication with the tenants
- Timely collection of rent
- Payment of all bills associated with the property.
- A computer-generated Cash Flow report mailed along with the proceeds from that month around the seventh of the month
- Copies of all bills for which funds are expended
- We do it all for you. Still, owner input is encouraged and always welcomed.
- No start-up fee
- No charge for our services until the property is first rented
- No charge for any of our inspections, photographs, reports
- No mark-up on invoices, nor do we accept rebates or kick-backs
Timely placement of qualified tenants is critical to one's bottom line. When a 30-day notice is received, we spring into action.
- Immediate notification
- Professional recommendation regarding rent amount
- A professional FOR RENT sign promptly placed at the property
- Your property extensively described and pictured on our website
- Email notification sent to our waiting list of prospective tenants looking for a property like yours
- Comprehensive use of the internet for maximum exposure
What GP does to keep maintenance costs under control:
- We do not have an in-house maintenance company, opting instead to utilize independent contractors
- Estimates are obtained and presented for owner approval on all repairs in excess of $200
- All repair workers are instructed to document directly on their bills if any repair is caused by tenant negligence or abuse, so that tenants may be held responsible for needless damage
- All tenants are provided with our cell phone number so that in the event of an emergency, they may reach a live person, 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Numerous maintenance issues are detailed in the lease in the hopes of avoiding a repair in the first place
- Many common problems are easily handled over the telephone without ever having to involve a repair person
Drive-by inspections with a written report are performed regularly. We also produce a complete digital photographic record of the property at each interior/exterior inspection at no extra charge.
General interior/exterior inspections are conducted
- When we take over management
- When we move tenants in and out
- When repairs are done
- At least annually thereafter
Among other things, we check:
- Furnace filters
- Smoke alarms
- Glass and screens
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
If a problem is found to exist, we can quickly implement corrective action. Through this policy, we feel that unnecessary repair expenses can often be diminished or eliminated.