Contacting Property Manager...
11022 N 28th Drive Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- In business since: 2008
- Number of employees: 40
- Affiliations/Certifications: National Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors, West Maricopa Association of Realtors, Phoenix Association of Realtors, National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Specializations: Single Family Homes, Condos
- Units under management: Approximately 1,000
Gorenter specializes in managing rental homes in the Greater Phoenix Area. No other company in Arizona understands the Phoenix area property management market more than Gorenter.
Gorenter offers real estate investing and management services. We are an experienced company that can manage your home and end your vacancy!
Gorenter provides full service property management for landlords, owners, and investors of individual homes, condos and townhomes.
- $25.00 MONTHLY MANAGEMENT FEE FOR 2014! CALL NOW!
- Zero cash at sign-up if home occupied
- 24/7 on line access to view your account (tenants and owners)
- Twice monthly distributions, either direct deposit or check
- Tenant Guarantee-"If, for any reason, a tenant we place in your property (ies) fails to pay rent during the first 90 days of the tenancy, and moves out, we will not charge you any Advertising/Marketing/Leasing Fee to re-lease the unit or any monthly management fee until the unit is re-leased."
- 5-step screening process for prospective tenants
- Worldwide online marketing of your property as well as local print ads
- Full service management including in house collections
- Full service maintenance department with periodic inspections of your property
- Highly trained and professional full time staff to manage your properties
- Experienced agents to help you Buy, Sell or Manage your investment
I am a local investor here in Arizona and have been using GoRentor.com for about a year now and they have been great. They got my property rented out quickly and handle all the headaches of being a landlord. I know in the past they had different ownership and were all messed up but so far I have had a good experience.Collin A.
I just wanted to thank you very much for all your help. We are making a huge move and you have been nothing but friendly and helpful...I hope this reflects how everyone is in Phoenix! :o) We have talked to a few other property managers and you were by far the best! Thank you for going above and beyond to help us out!Roxie C.