Contacting Property Manager...
Great Falls Property Management
134 Main St
Lewiston, ME 04240
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Other Associations
- Mobile Home Community
Great Falls Property Management is a client focused organization, serving the needs of residential and commercial property owners and tenants in Androscoggin County, Maine. Our management & talented staff is dedicated to building long-term relationships & partnerships based on a solid foundation of integrity, professionalism, dedication, transparency & personalized service. Great Falls Property Management applies the highest standards of excellence to all of our practices. We pride ourselves on our creative & innovative thinking & problem solving skills, while integrating the latest technologies available to reduce costs, improve -and optimize- productivity & maximize property owners’ value. Great Falls Property Management’s core focus is to align our interests with that of our clients.
Proactive Management, Emphasizing Value and Client Satisfaction
Our focus on client satisfaction starts with identifying the unique condition, style and character of each property we manage. We then tailor our property management services accordingly. When integrating the three management functions to achieve our clients’ goals, our approach is not just responsive, rather proactive. Responsiveness is obviously essential to successful property management, but anticipation is a key ingredient to consistently deliver and maximize long term property values and returns. We see our client’s interests as a combination of the following management-related points of view:
- Asset management: assess, evaluate and maximize the fiscal health of the property
- Property management: staffing, maintaining, operating & improving the building, its system & units.
- Relationship management: Value our clients and relationships to maximize the quality of life for tenants at our properties while accommodating the diverse interests of the individual owners.
We have developed comprehensive, creative and cost effective techniques for controlling every aspect of property management and for effective deployment and supervision of our experienced and well qualified staff; to ensure that owners’ realistic objectives are met. The ultimate product of successful property management is the satisfaction of our property tenants. Our management team and staff know that prompt, caring and careful service, courteously delivered, is the basic ingredient of good client relations. Ours is a service business, in which success depends on effective communication with the client in both directions. We encourage our people to be good listeners, and view complaints as opportunities; to recognize that complaints, no matter how they may appear, are serious to those who make them and must be handled accordingly.
Management services offered include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maximizing the net income of your property.
- Real time, 24/7, transparent & accurate access to all financial & administrative operations.
- Highly professional, dedicated & disciplined management and staff.
- Negotiating leases, collecting rents and tenant screening.
- Cost effective preventive maintenance models.
- Wireless tablet & GPS equipped maintenance personnel to ensure accurate and real time processes.
- 24/7, 365-day-a-year maintenance emergency hot line.
- Great Falls Property Management does not own units/buildings that conflict with clients’ interests.
- Online maintenance requests, with scheduled follow ups for all fulfilled requests.
- Seamless property management transition model.
- Great Falls is not obligated to any individual vendor, contractor, or supplier; your property will benefit from the best price for the highest quality products and services by means of a thorough screening process.
- Extended product warranties & purchase protection.
- Expansive advertising and marketing budget incorporating interactive web portal, traditional & social media.
- Infrared, thermal imaging camera services to improve building/unit energy efficiency.
- High quality centralized purchasing system providing substantial savings through bulk rate discounts.
- Online property and unit layout/floor plan schematics.
- Managing details of all eviction and legal procedures.
- Secure cloud based owner and tenant portals.
- Managed, systematic scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
- Professional digital photographer on staff.
- Supervision of disbursements with detailed, accurate and transparent copies of all invoices.
- Facility and property enhancement procedures.
- Obtaining and ensuring proper insurance coverage are filed and up to date.
- Centrally located safe, secure and professional offices and tenant lounge room with elevator access.
- Principals’ availability & minimum response times through phone, cell, email or text/SMS communications.
- Efficient and productive planning, budgeting & capital improvement services
- High quality on-staff/on-premise leasing agents.
- We offer bespoke management and reporting services.
- Employee Code of Conduct compliance.
- All landlord/tenant relations.
- Compliance with all applicable local code, state and federal laws, regulations and environmental issues.
- Great Falls is properly insured and bonded, and so are our sub contractors.
- Construction and project management services.
- Snow removal and lawn services.
- Filing of permits/certificates.
Contact us today.