Contacting Property Manager...
Greater Pittsburgh Real Estate Services710 Main Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
We are Pittsburgh's premier commercial and residential property management company. Our goal is to provide you with management solutions that help your properties operate smoothly and generate maximum profits while freeing you up from inconvenient day-to-day management responsibilities. Our team of experienced professionals will make owning property a profitable and enjoyable experience. Whether your assets are apartments, mini-storage, flex warehouse, commercial developments or office spaces, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain tenants at an affordable rate.
GPRES promises to provide quality management solutions and successful day-to-day operations that maximize your profits while minimizing your headache! Here you will not be lost in the shuffle and always receive excellent communication. We believe in a team approach to achieve the highest level of service to you. By choosing to hire our team of trusted professionals you and your property will be well taken care of. Read below to see what sets us apart from other property management companies.
Services We Provide for You:
- providing you with monthly and annual financial reports, so you always know how your property is performing
- tracking and invoicing tenants for CAM charges
- maintaining and keeping your property in the condition you expect via regularly inspecting your property's physical condition and undertaking specific preventative maintenance processes;
- professionally marketing your property to minimize vacancies and maximize income
- overseeing the leasing process, inclusive of negotiations and contract execution, and professionally managing every aspect of the landlord-tenant relationship
- overseeing initial tenant improvement installation and/or renovations
- collecting rent and late fees in accordance with the terms of the lease and tracking tenant deposits
- ensuring that your property complies with federal, state and local laws and regulations
- maintaining insurance policies for the property and coordinating the payment of all property expenses
- responding to tenant requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Providing you with a successful advertising strategy that keeps your property rented
- Credit and background screening to insure your property is respected
- cost reductions, your property will benefit from detailed expense reviews and wholesale pricing for re-occurring and non-recurring expenses. In many cases the savings alone have exceeded our management fee.