Contacting Property Manager...
GreenStone Management LLC
P.O. Box 88
Amesbury, MA 01913
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
We are a local north shore family owned and operated business. We specialize in property management of Home Owner Associations.
Our management team and employees bring not only honesty and motivation but a focus on personal service.
You will see and deal with the same team. We are committed to helping your Association function, meet and surpass its goals.
Through our combined experiences, we are confident that we can help you and your Association NOW.
GreenStone Management Team
The GreenStone Management Team is comprised of educated, experienced, motivated individuals.
Our team has numerous years of management experience in the accounting, finance, property and mortgage industries. Our team includes CPA's, Accountants, Notary Publics, Property Managers, Insurance Specialists and Lawyers -who specialize in HOA collection related matters.
Our team has had extensive experience with managing HOA communities.
Members of our team will be matched to your community based on the specific needs of your complex.
HOA Property Management
The following are examples of the types of services that GreenStone will provide to you and your community. This is just an example and is not intended as an all-inclusive list. We look forward to tailoring these to be specific to your complex.
- Our existing network and repository of local vendors will allow us to leverage off existing relationships to ensure that the complex receives the best service for the most reasonable cost within the budget established for all maintenance related projects.
- Our managers will perform on site walkthroughs of the buildings and grounds weekly. They will, as needed, record observations on condition of the complex (including taking pictures) and make suggested recommendations for current repairs and/or expenses to be included in future capital spending.
- Regular inventory of Association assets will be taken and reports provided to your board.
- Our property managers work with our accounting advisors to make suggestions for future capital spending and items to be included in a 5 and 10 year project plan.
- Our team will be available to your Association during working business hours and has a 24 hour phone service. Any on-call services too will be provided and facilitated through us. We will provide on site supervision as needed.
- We will be involved in all aspects of management of the complex and will work hand in hand with the Board.
- A representative from our Company will be able to participate at your monthly board meetings, as well as be present and run and schedule your annual board meeting.
- We utilize a high tech automated phone messaging service for important matters as a form of communication with unit owners. Using a preferred phone number provided by each unit owner, this automated service allows us to get notification or important messages to unit owners immediately. There is also an email function available with this service.