Contacting Property Manager...
Grid 7 Properties
120 W Main ST Unit B
West Dundee, IL 60118
28W 571 Batavia Road
Warrenville, IL 60555
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
Property Management for the Chicagoland Suburbs
Welcome to Grid 7, a full-service property management and maintenance firm. We specialize in managing and maintaining condominiums, townhouses, single-family homes, associations, and small multi-family properties; providing exceptional, reliable management services for busy property owners.
Meet Your Agents
We are a team of fully insured and licensed real estate brokers. As property managers, our goals are to help you achieve your objective, to generate a steady stream of income for you, and to preserve and increase the value of your property.
We'll do everything in our power to make real estate ownership a smooth and profitable experience, managing your acquisition, maintenance, and tenant supervision so you can relax and watch your investment grow.
At Grid 7, we know that different properties - and property owners - come with different sets of needs. We offer a full suite of services, tailoring your package to suit your property, your tenants, and your own management style.
When you contract with us, we'll:
- Complete an interior and exterior site visit
- Work with you to create a comprehensive management plan
- Compile neighborhood and regional market analyses
- Issue an operating budget that works within your limits
What to Expect
During the course of our business relationship, you can count on Grid7 to...
- Take over all property leasing duties
- Thoroughly screen prospective tenants, performing a credit report, three-year landlord history, criminal background check, and employment verification
- Provide full-time tenant management
- Schedule and oversee property repair and maintenance
- Manage collection of all rent and enforce penalties for late payments
- Perform and document move-in and move-out inspections
- Provide and manage a 24/7 tenant hotline
- Deliver monthly earnings statements
- Perform monthly property visits to ensure exterior maintenance and identify preventative repairs
- Monitor property insurance premiums
- Direct Deposit for Tenants and Owners
- In House Maintenance Staff - 24/7 response