Contacting Property Manager...
Harrison & Associates
19 Linden Blvd
St. Albans, NY 11412
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
We are well aware of the strict requirements of today's property owners, who demand a wide range of professional management services. To meet these demands Harrison & Associates has developed comprehensive and centralized accounting systems, maintenance and energy conservation programs, risk management, and safety programs.
Making complex decisions in our rapidly evolving market is a complex challenge. That's why you need a reliable partner who understands your unique aspirations and that you can count on. You want a committed management service to identify key issues, establish effective working procedures and handle your most important daily needs.
With our unique ability to combine vast expertise, professional competence and an outstanding customer service, Harrison & Associates is definitely your true partner for managing your property. We forge a tradition of integrity and exceptional service, reflecting distinctive capabilities and the highest standards of professional competence.
Working in the Best Interest of our Clients
Our approach is a proactive one, as we work hard to achieve economically-maintained, financially-viable properties. We're engaged completely into the day-to-day site management of our properties, always with the objective of maintaining a pleasant, healthy, and secure living environment for the residents.
We focus on a strict adherence to the rules and regulations of governmental agencys and proceed with decisive management techniques. Our goals are to manage properties, and bring distressed properties back to the physical condition befitting the needs of our clients.
Harrison & Associates Financial Reporting
- Centralized computerization, Maintenance request, Property notices
- Online rent paying services,
- Account Receivable, Accounts Payable,
- General ledger, Balance Sheets, Check register
- Monthly reports, Debt Services
- Bank Account reconciliation operating and reserve accounts
- Preparation of budgets Operating and Capital, recommend action to control variances
- Preparation of board Reports and attend Meetings
Maintenance and Physical Plant
- Physical Plant and Energy Management
- Budget Preparation operation Capital Improvements
- Boiler room inspection and upgrades
- Building and Grounds Maintenance
- Green Building Initiatives
- Efficiency monitoring Energy Conservation
- Building and Fire Code Adherence
- Contract Administration
- Supervision of Maintenance Staff
- Computerize Maintenance work order system
- Response to Tenant Complaint