Contacting Property Manager...
HOA of UTAH
3335 South 900 East Suite # 230
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Other Associations
We are HOA Management of Utah. Our staff has been in the HOA management business for over 20+ years. We would very much like the opportunity to meet you and the rest of the Board/Committee to go over all of the wonderful services we have to offer. This is a free consultation and there is no obligation.
- Included in Our Monthly Management Fee Is (but not limited to):
- Banking services & fee collections (deposits/reconciliation), accounts payable/receivable.
- Budgeting and Reserve Planning, monthly & annual financial statements.
- Preparation and distribution of a monthly newsletters, mailing of HOA violations.
- Management of vendor contracts & services, assistance with gathering bids and screening contractors, project management services for major projects and improvements, we oversee all contractors and vendors, access to discounted vendors and other services.
- Enforcement of all the CC&Rs and governing documents to include detailed walk thru of the community each month for enforcement and maintenance issues, free detailed review and recommendations of CC&Rs and other governing documents.
- Management attendance of HOA Board meetings and a free community website with on-line bill pay option.
- Maintenance Services
- In addition to the management fee, HOA of UTAH will provide onsite staffing along with a detailed on-site management plan for employees that will be working at your community.
- No extra fee! The HOA will pay exactly what the employee costs the community. We do not mark up our staffing cost.
- A detailed interior and exterior building inspection which will include: a detailed list of items along with photos that need attention, plus a recommended priority list of these items along with a timeline for completion, routine inspections of grounds, buildings, and common areas to ensure that expectations and quality of work meets HOA goals.
- Discounted 24-hour emergency maintenance services. All maintenance personnel must live with-in a reasonable distance to the community for any emergencies.
We realize that serving on a Board is very time consuming, and let's face it, the pay is horrible. But we also understand that you have taken a real interest and care for the community by serving on the Board/Committee and our job is to make this less time consuming and easier for you. The majority of the time we have offset our management fees for the entire first year just by the savings that we can offer your community. We will even give you a month free to try us out. Thank you again for your consideration and we hope to hear from you real soon.