Contacting Property Manager...
Hope Realty Elite
4360 Montebello Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
Welcome to Hope Realty Elite Property Management!
As a property owner, you must feel confident that your investment is being properly managed. Our objective is to build that confidence by providing quality property management services tailored around your goals in a trusting and professional manner.
At Hope Realty Elite we understand that a vacant property can be the highest expense of owning a rental. We know getting a well-qualified tenant in your investment quickly is a high priority. With our extensive marketing network, your property will be viewed by hundreds of prospective tenants.
- Year to date we average 15 days to rent out our properties keeping vacancy to a minimum.
Why Hope Realty Elite Property Management?
Hope Realty Elite Property Management was founded on the philosophy that a full-service professional property management firm should do more than collect rent and pay a few bills. We believe our services should add to the success of an owner's investment by incorporating the owner's goals with reliable methodologies, innovative marketing and distinctive property management skills while providing quality housing for tenants. In other words, we consider ourselves a vital partner to both success of the property owner and quality of life for the tenant.
If you are looking for a seasoned full service property management firm, Hope Realty Elite Property Management is that firm! We bring peace of mind to our owners and tenants.
Hope Realty Elite Property Management does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, color, national origin, or any other protected basis.
Property Management Services
Our professional real estate management services relieve property owners of the burden of dealing personally with tenants, monitoring the activity of lessees, arranging for and overseeing repairs and improvements, evaluating the property for retention or sale and all of the associated record keeping.
Important decisions need prompt attention and owners may be unavailable due to extended travel, busy work schedules, family obligations or illness. You can rely on us to be there during the times when critical decisions need to be made. This is why it makes good sense to let our experienced staff provide the services you need.
An additional benefit of our services is that it centralizes the management and record keeping when property ownership is divided among several parties. We manage a complete range of properties, from small apartments to single family residences to multi-unit and residential.
Your real estate is managed according to criteria you choose while consistent with professional standards of responsibility.
Residential Real Estate ServicesWe coordinate:
- Advertising and showing the property
- Application process
- Obtaining credit reports.
- Conducting personal interviews with prospective tenants to determine the acceptability of the prospect.
- Negotiating leases to reflect current market rates.
- Collecting rent, follow up on delinquencies and take other action, as necessary, to collect any overdue rent.
- Handling tenant complaints expeditiously and after hours emergency call service.
- Paying Bills-Sufficient reserves are established to pay all expenses on a timely basis, including utilities and miscellaneous items.
- Distributing income monthly; either directly to owners or to a designated account.
- Inspecting property and make repairs. Property is inspected and in the event repairs are needed, estimates for the work are obtained.
- Keeping detailed records of all income and expenses (including repairs and fees) and providing the owner(s) a monthly statement.
As a licensed real estate broker, we can handle all the details in selling property to a current tenant or someone looking for owner financed sales, including obtaining and evaluating third party appraisals to determine a fair selling price.
This full array of services enables you, as a property owner, to enjoy the benefits that such an investment provides while leaving the headaches and time consuming responsibilities to our knowledgeable real estate services staff.