Contacting Property Manager...
In Rem PropertiesOffice Locations:
205 W. Randolph Suite 1801
Chicago, IL 60606
17W620 14th Street
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Types of Properties We Manage:- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
In Rem Properties, LLC is a full service real estate company providing services to investors throughout the greater Chicagoland area. IRP specializes in property management and is committed to provide quality at a reasonable cost while maintaining a high level of service and professionalism.
With many years of individual experience in commercial property management, IRP is qualified to produce efficient and effective management services. We offer expertise in commercial property planning, development, marketing, lease negotiations, management and maintenance.
We establish a property management plan beginning with the physical aspects of the investment and requirements of lease administration and debt structure. Within this scope, we project tenant requirements and opportunities including potential capital improvement requirements. A marketing and leasing program is created and goals are established. Marketing and leasing reports are produced in a timely manner to keep the client well advised of market conditions, opportunities and achievements. IRM also evaluates preventative and efficient maintenance and security operations for the present and future through regular inspections, supervision and reporting procedures.
Our goal is simply to maximize potential value of the client's assets through communication, growth and long term relationships with clients and tenants.
What IRP Can Do for You
IRP offers its clients a complete property management platform for full-service and triple net leases along with a time-honored reputation for outstanding client service. Our team of experts works hand-in-hand with other clients to increase property values and position an asset to align with ownerships' short and long-term investment objectives. Our team supervises all repairs and maintenance, including obtaining and reviewing proposals for tenant improvements and build outs for new and existing tenants. Close partnerships with our clients, a sense of pride and ownership of each property and our core values enable our team to minimize operating expenses while maximizing revenues. We strive to improve tenant service to enhance the value of our clients' properties.
IRP provides the following services that maintain your investment and your pride of ownership:
- Monthly rent and CAM statements to tenants
- Annual CAM reconciliation and billing
- Customized accounting programs
- Accurate recordkeeping on all property insurance coverage
- Preparation of financial statements
- Client online real-time access to our data servers to view and run reports regarding their investments.
- Regular management meetings to discuss current projects
- Fully staffed maintenance team to handle day-to-day maintenance, including cleaning, landscaping and snow service.
- Coordinate annual inspections and establish ongoing maintenance programs
- Coordination and supervision of all repairs and maintenance
- Full bookkeeping of receipts and disbursements with backup documentation
- Budget preparation and review with monthly and year-to-date actual income/expense comparison
- Produce and maintain the following forms: 1042's, 1096's, 1099's and W9's
- Leasing services:
- Highly qualified leasing agents
- Market surveys to determine whether the property is competitive
- Network with other brokers who may have clients interested in your space
- Signage placed on property when space becomes available
- Brochures developed to market space