Contacting Property Manager...
Management One Home Choice
9275 E. Stockton Blvd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
Thank you for your interest in our Elk Grove based Residential Property Management services. We are a full service property management firm locally owned and operated, specializing in Elk Grove investment properties! We provide Elk Grove property owners with stress free property management at competitive rates. Once we take over the management of your property all you need to do is relax and let us do all the work.
It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your assets for years to come.Property Management Services
- We'll provide a full rental survey of area market rents to assure you are not overcharging or undercharging.
- Supply rental applications and all other legally approved rental documents and disclosures necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Monthly exterior inspections (Scheduled each month, not "random")
- Eviction Coverage - In the event of an eviction, we'll pay the legal fees for the life of the resident.
- Professional record keeping with yearend statements for easy tax preparation.
- We provide written owner statements via email or U.S. mail monthly. Owners can also log on to their account through our website to view their current activity.
- Volume discounts on maintenance and repairs from our reliable preferred vendors.
- Within 1 business day upon notification of a tenant's intent to terminate we will have your property posted on the internet to dozens of commonly searched for rent websites to minimize down time.
- We will assess the condition of your property and make recommendations to make the property rent ready, maximize rental rates and attract quality residents.
- We screen for quality residents with a full credit and unlawful detainer. We conduct regular annual inspections to verify the tenant is meeting their rental obligations, check smoke/carbon monoxide detectors and take full pictures.
- Compliance with local and state fair housing authorities.
- We complete a full written checklist of condition along with full video record of the interior and exterior of the property to fully document the condition of the property upon move in by the tenant.