Contacting Property Manager...
Irvin Property Management1255 Treat Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Irvin Property Management
The Irvin Team Residential Management Division's Advantage:
Thank you for your interest in Irvin Real Estate, a first class property management company. Our interests are the same as yours, to deliver the highest possible return on investment. This is achieved through management fees at the most competitive rates in the San Francisco Bay Area
We manage hundreds of thousands of square feet here in the San Francisco Bay Area, our success and innovations have been publicized on websites such as allpropertymanagement.com, zillow.com, homes.com, trulia.com and many more.
Sophisticated investors who spend millions of dollars on residential assets trust us with their property and money, allow Irvin Real Estate to earn your business and trust as well.
MANAGING YOUR PROPERTY:
- Direct Deposit Capacity
- Monthly Financial Report - Online Owner Portal
- Interior and Exterior Evaluation
- In House Leasing Agent Dedicated to Leasing Your Property
- Screening of Tenants
- o Credit Check
- o Employment
- o Payroll
- o Rental History Verification
- HOA Violation Follow Up and Fine Collection
- Coordination of Eviction Notices, Notices to Pay, and Notices of Breach
- Repairs and Maintenance Supervision
- Coordination of Licensed and Insured Contractor Work (If Applicable)
- Ongoing Maintenance Coordination
FEES. Our company goal is to save you money now. A dollar saved is a dollar earned.
Management Fee: 6% Gross Monthly Rent depending on property size and condition. This fee only applies when the property is leased. We are excellent in leasing and appreciate the opportunity to put these skills to the test.
One time Placement Fee: 6% per new tenant. It is our goal to find "qualified tenants", and we stand behind that mission.
In our standard management agreement, there is a $300 reserve which we can utilize to maintain the home and maintenance issues. If an issue comes up where more than the $300 reserve is necessary, your permission will be required. A detailed report of the cost will be supplied so an educated decision can be made.