Contacting Property Manager...
J. Butler Property Management, LLC- SF2 Iroquois Ave
Andover, MA 01810
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Butler Properties since: 1986
- Number of employees: 20+
- Certifications/Affiliations: Brokers Licenses, Construction Supervisors Licenses, CMCA, AMS, New England Condominium, Condo Media
- Coverage's: Fully Licensed, Fully Insured, Bonded, Workers Compensation & General Liability Coverage
- Specializations: Professional property management and leasing services throughout Massachusetts, Boston and Southern New Hampshire.
- Units under management: 400+
Who We Are:
We are a full service company specializing in complete or partial management of condominium complexes, apartment buildings, multi & single family homes, commercial and industrial properties throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. We are a company firmly committed to providing the highest level of service, and quality results. We offer educated, skilled, licensed professionals in every area of property management. Our own "in house" staff includes experienced Property Managers, Real Estate Brokers, Construction Supervisors, and skilled tradesmen. From electricians, plumbers, and carpenters, to landscape professionals, we are dedicated to keeping your property competently managed, fully occupied and properly maintained.
Small Property Division Management Services (SPD):
Single Family, Multi-Family, Individual townhomes
- Fair Market Rental Analysis
- An Unparalleled Advertising Campaign
- Detailed Evaluation Of Your Properties Condition
- Unrivaled screening process
- Custom Tailored Leases
- Full Property Condition Statements W/ Archived Pictures
- Positive results you can count on!
- 2 Offices With Live Staff For Tenant & Client Needs
- Consistent & Open Communication With Our Clients
- Rent Collection
- Routine Property Inspections
- Consistent Tenant relations
- Full Set Of Monthly Financials, Including Property Notes
- Bill Payment
- Direct Deposit
- Year End Financials To Give To Your CPA
- Full In-House Maintenance Staff
- 24/Hr Emergency Hotline
Commonly Asked Questions:
What commonly scares potential new landlords?
- Horror stories of friends and relatives renting their properties only to have the property destroyed or involved in a lengthy legal battle against the tenants.
Why does this happen and what should I look for?
- Being a landlord is not as easy as posting an ad on craigslist and collecting the rent every month. Do your research, most real estate agencies and so called "property management companies" are start-up companies with no more experience than you have. Find a company that specializes in property management and has proper procedures, screening practices and knowledge of the law.
What do we do differently?
- We have been in business for over two decades, we have proven strategies that work and keep your property profitable and in good condition. Over the years we have built relationships with some of the top companies human resource departments and relocation groups attracting top notch rental candidates from all over the world. Our close knit relationships blended with over fifty rental websites and our staple subsidiary site enables us to find quality tenants which is the foundation to having a profitable rental property.
Are you the cheapest?
No, would you want us to be? Your home and acquired real estate is one of your most valuable assets.
Will you advise us on what to do to our property to yield the highest rent?
Yes. During one of our initial walk throughs of the property we will do a thorough property analysis. What a lot of property owners think is worth spending money on usually isn't, it's the small things.
Do you have an in house maintenance staff?
We employ a full service, twenty four hours a day, maintenance team. From Electricians, Plumbers, and carpenters, to landscape professionals, we are positioned to address your needs. From fixing a leaky faucet, to turning an apartment, we are prepared and ready to respond.
Why Form A Relationship With Us:
- Established - J. Butler Property Management evolved from two parent companies, Andover Building & Development Corp. and Butler Properties Inc., formed in 1979 and 1985 respectfully.
- Experienced - Andover Building & Development Corporation developed many of Andover's custom homes. Our family has been managing people's properties since 1986.
- Proven - Our eviction percentage in 2010 and 2011 was less than 1% of all tenants moved in.