Contacting Property Manager...
Jennic Property Solutions233 W. Mountain St
Kernersville, NC 27284
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
MISSION STATEMENT:Driven to provide you with customized care and service. It's what you expect; it's what you deserve. It's Jennic Property Solutions.
OUR UNIQUE STRATEGY:Our team has developed a distinct approach to solving your property needs in the most efficient, cost-effective and sophisticated way.
This unique approach includes:Specialized Fields
Our team has two specialized fields:
- full real estate brokerage
- property management
Technical SophisticationOur emphasis on technology enhances our ability to continually explore new ideas and provide skilled analysis and sound advice, making the selling and buying of real estate less costly and more efficient.
Global/Local BalanceWhile remaining up-to-date on broad market trends and data, we remember that every person is different. With this in mind, we guarantee you a specialized broker relevant to your specific real estate situation.
You'll soon discover that we are driven to provide you with customized care and service. It's what you expect; it's what you deserve. It's Jennic Property Solutions.Jennic Property Solutions Services are as follows:
Market Rent Analysis - Opinion of the Market Rental Rate for your property
- Excellent marketing exposure through-out the Triad
- Email and Mailings to all Major Real Estate companies through-out the Triad
- Email listing of properties provided to Real Estate Companies Relocation department which work closely with Major Employers in the Triad
- Color Flyers at property (optional)
- "For Rent" sign posted at property
- Classified Advertising in local newspapers (optional)
- Various websites renters visit often
- Collect Security Deposit under NC Residential Security Deposit Act
- Move In and Move Out Process
- Collection of Rent
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month
- After the 5th a Late Notice is sent adding the late fee ($15.00 or 5% of rental rate - whichever is larger)
- Eviction process if needed:
- $55.00 to file a Complaint for Summary Ejectment
- $55.00 to attend court and file for the Execution of a Writ for Summary Ejection
- $120.00 to handle a Lock Out
- Detailed Monthly Accounting Statement as well as 1099 at year ending
- Property Maintenance - Our company maintains relationships with various licensed contractors who provide property maintenance services.
- 24 Hour Emergency On Call Service